July 11th, 2012 3:44am
Day 30 - Tomorrow marks our 1 month journey into our Top 5 Tour.
Here is a recap of what we have learned:
- Life Insurance
- Do not hold a 4th of July parade in Europe
- Brownies are filled with marijuana
- Do not perform while high
- Do not hold marching rehearsal on a frozen lake in July
- Research how 20 females can be on their period at once
- Bring extra "toiletries"
- Bring alternates to replace dead members
- Bring replacement instruments
- Do not listen to students who say a brothel is like a hotel for kids
The trip has been a huge success (let's not count the deaths and other misfortunes). The shows for each group are now completed and everyone is already in cleaning mode. Marching Marchers held a 6 hour clinic yesterday with 800 members from various schools around the country. V held a bikini-only car wash fundraiser and raised $280,000 over a 2 day period. Drumming Dummers got lost for 2 days while practicing marching basics and were finally found 30 miles away. Blue Deviled Eggs held 3 clinics and performed 4 shows this past week and has been blowing away the competition.
Everyone is currently busy packing their bags and will be heading off to Egypt tomorrow! Later this week we will be having a huge group performance on a pyramid (not sure which one).
Div 1 - Never lower than 5th (well once in 6th), almost never above 2nd.