Login Create Account
Introducing FLAG - An Elite Color Guard League
MrsRomo
MrsRomo is pleased to announce the founding of a brand new color guard league. The Finest League of Acclaimed Guards (FLAG) has high hopes of being an elite league for the finest of color guards.

Season 41 is expecting to be the building season, with limited events as the league grows. Veelas, the founder of FLAG, plans on having a full schedule for season 42, based on the number of groups in the league.

If you are an elite color guard who is looking for a league to call yours, please PM MrsRomo for a league invite. Please contact MrsRomo if you have any questions regarding FLAG.

We look forward to competing with you!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
FastForward
FastForward would like to announce that color guard league CGA is accepting new members in an established color guard league. CGA can guarantee members shows will be filled with high influence groups that will maximize your show revenue.

If you are a guard who is looking for a league to call yours, please PM FastForward for a league invite. Please contact FastForward if you have any questions regarding CGA.

Sincerely,

FastForward, Inc.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
MrsRomo
Please promote your group in your own space. Thank you for respecting FLAG and our space.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Penny
MrsRomo, we already have 6 groups in flag and it's only been a day! That's awesome hopefully more people will join us here as the finest league of acclaimed guards
FastForward
Just giving Color Guard Groups an option ... Best of Luck to FLAG !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.