Login Create Account
League Permissions for BoD's
Kiwidrummer
This is really directed towards Alex. Would it be possible to implement a change in leagues where the founder can also grant 1 or 2 BoD members the permission to add league events? This would greatly reduce the vulnerability of leagues becoming inactive when a Founder disappears.
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Kiwidrummer2
Would anyone else like to see this implemented within leagues?

You support here could make a difference. I really hate to see good league fall by the wayside because one person loses interest.

aetherealConsonance
I would absolutely love for this feature to be added. I tried to leave spaces open while waiting for comps to be made this season that are not going to be made due to inactive founders, but I know a number of the BoD's would have been available to create them and avoid the confusion and exasperation of the remainder of the league. Please find a way to implement this if you can, Alex!
Andy: FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL

Spirit of Shitpost - Div 3
Fandom of the Barely Awake - Div 3
Aesthetic Dysfunction - Div 3
Memecore - Div 3
ThomasIsBass3
This would be a really good idea because not everybody who is currently the founder of a league will be playing, say, in 10 or so seasons and that would allow a competitive league to carry on. And also, there are some founders who may not be able to make their league events in time to start the season, if a trusted member of their league's BoD could creat those events instead.
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)