Login Create Account
Stephanie Bales Releases Season 58 Show Concepts
sbales
Kingsmen:

Originally titled "Flight", Kingsmen will perform their show "On Air" which features the music of Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries. "The idea behind the show is to depict all things that fly and the perspective of a person on the ground looking up to watch it," said Ms. Bales.

Lonely Hearts Club Band:

Though they typically do Beatles music, Beatles themes, or music written by one of the Beatles, Lonely Hearts Club Band want to try something different in Season 58. Lonely Hearts Club Band's Season 58 show is entitled "Love" which will display the stages of love starting with love at first sight and ending with a breakup.

“Love”

I – Love at First Sight – My Love: Paul McCartney & Wings
II – Dating – You’re the One that I Want: Grease
III – Fighting – Total Eclipse of the Heart: Bonnie Tyler
IIII – The Breakup – I Will Survive: Gloria Gaynor

Guardians:

Guardians winterguard is very excited to present "Light of Gold" featuring Eric Whitacre's Lux Aurumque. "It's such a beautiful piece," says Guardians director Stephanie Bales. "The design team and I can't wait to see this masterpiece in all its glory."

Drum Machine:

"Digging deep for something that we believe has never been done on FMA, we discovered Ritual Music by David Skidmore, which is the title of our Season 58 show," stated Stephanie Bales, Drum Machine's director. "Musically it's already a gem. We're just working on bringing this show to life visually."

sbales
Breaking news!! Unfortunately three of my groups will not be competing this season. I screwed up last season and spent too much on staff upgrades, which meant that I couldn't host any events. Kingsmen, Lonely Hearts Club band, and Drum Machine will be fundraising in season 58 :( WE"RE BROKE!! I thought about raising enough funds to host a show and then stop fundraising, but I might as well just sit this season out :*(

on the bright side, I can use the shows I picked for this season NEXT SEASON! and Guardians will still be competing as planned.

i can't believe i made a rookie mistake!!!