Login Create Account
Any Marching Shows Worth Watching?
PitchBend
There are so many shows throughout the years in so many different divisions and leagues, yet I feel like I see the same shows every time I look for some new ones. What are some shows worth watching?
It could be Dci, Dca, Boa, or any other league. As an example I'll use Bluecoats 2008, "Knockout". It's not widely known but I still love the show regardless. Another good show worth a listen could be Western Carolina University's 2016 show. I saw it live and still can't get enough of it.
Let me know any suggestions you have!
(Try to make it something not everyone is fully aware of. Thanks!)
Cordyanza
My marching band is strictly traditional; this is what makes us unique. No props, no speakers, no microphones;- just pure, unfiltered music. I'll link a few field shows of ours, although I cannot link this years (due to competitions.)

Last years field show, Celebration of a New Day. We did use a single prop (it was a veil.) We placed first but did not go to nationals due to a scheduling conflict.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqDzsRZawYw

Field show from the year before last, Vortex. We won second place at nationals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK0hL8nMjjQ

We also have the distinction of doing parades on the Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square, Austrlia's Royal Easter Parade, Japan, all six Disney's in the world, and we are performing in the Rose Bowl / Tournament of Roses parade this December.

I hope you enjoy what we have to offer :)
theamazing1
Alex, our band has that same style!! It's so much better in my honest opinion. You got to earn your GE points with real talent B)
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Cordyanza
Tyler, I do hope that my show was worth watching. :)
cire
Cordyanza.. I got about 30 seconds into last years show.. It was pretty awful.. sorry lol Be glad you didn't go to nationals with that lol but the show 2 years ago show was pretty decent!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Cordyanza
Cire, part 3 is the real gem of the show.