Login Create Account
Wenatchee Groups News For S69
theamazing1
Being around since early 2016, our groups from Wenatchee have had a hard time branding and making a name for ourselves the the circuits we participate in. Though all of our groups are connected in the same way-being we all have the same director, we still have that disconnect because of our lack of brand and identity. Our drum corps has jumped from city to city across our state, and I think it's about time for our groups to connect and settle down as a competing giant in the circuit.
I'm proud to announce that we have created a new organization called "Wen-Org." All of our groups will now be under complete control of that organisation and will be ran under I, the president and the director of these groups. With this, we have to change the identity of our groups to fit under our newfound connections.
The Wen Kingsmen will stay the same for obvious reason
The Duts, our drumline, will be changing to "The Duts of Wenatchee"-really exemplifying the dutting energy of our town
The Applettes will be changed to "Wenatchee's Applettes".
And the Wenatchee High School Golden Apple Marching Band will remain the same.

We're excited to see how this will work out for us and we're excited to start working our way up to be bigger contenders in the circuits. We are about to go into our first season of full-on rehearsing since our marching band took home gold in D2 in season 59. On behalf of all the members in our organisation - we wish the best of luck to everybody in this upcoming season!
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
sia98aidil98
Another organisation stepping things up, S69 is going to be awesome!
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze