Login Create Account
White Star and White Star Cadets season 71
cjbuckley1997
We are proud to announce the themes and repertoires of both White Star Org outdoor groups for season 71.

White Star will be performing our program entitled Angry Skies. Featuring music by Stephen Melillo and John Mackey, this season's production will take you through a storm, with aggressive music and marching, contrasted by a calm, slow center, the eye of the storm. This show promises to be another great program from White Star, following their first ever Division 1 finals appearance.

Repertoire includes:
- Stormworks by Stephen Melillo
- Sheltering Sky by John Mackey
- Night on Fire by John Mackey

White Star Cadets will be performing a program entitled Latin Fantasy. This music driven program will feature music in the Latin style from many composers. This high energy program will be a crowd pleaser all around.

Repertoire includes:

- Danzón no. 2 by Arturo Márquez
- El Camino Real by Alfred Reed
- Capricho Árabe by Francisco Tárrega
- Por una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel
- Malagueña by Ernesto Lecuona
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
Aaron0316
I like your concept and choice of music. Stormworks was one of my favorite pieces to play in high school.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
cjbuckley1997
I played Sheltering Sky last semester and Night on Fire in high school, and I wanted to do a John Mackey show. But then both pieces reminded me of a storm, so Stormworks became the perfect complement, and eventually the main point of what the hypothetical arrangement would be
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS