Login Create Account
Scarlet Marching Arts moves to Ohio!
Duffin
After a 5 season hiatus from all activity, the former Division III champion groups formerly known as Scarlet Pageant, Scarlet Drums, Cardinal Marching Band, and Scarlet's Dance, are under the process of re-branding their image as they return to the activity, now known collectively as the Bandito Marching Arts.

This year's admittedly uninspired productions are the group's first attempt back into the circuit, and only time will tell if the former champions can re-establish their once very influential place on the marching scene.

I am ecstatic to return to Fantasy Marching Arts after a very busy summer in the drum corps world, I'll humbly brag that in my time with the DCA Corp Carolina Gold, we won all captions in Class A at the World Championships. I made memories with my folks there this summer that I will never forget. But as this post states, I am returning back to the FMA scene under a new program name and I am very excited to rebuild all of my programs and chat with all of you lovely people again. Good luck to everyone in season 73!
Founder of Marching Music's Finest, A new Marching Band League experience!

Banditos
Bandito Cadets
Skeleton Cliquettes
Josh Dunners
Stradivarius
Grats on the Class A championship! Also welcome back.

I march with Sabers and I definitely don't get as active on here during the summer lol
12 years later