Login Create Account
Season 90: Discussions, Rankings, Competitions etc
20parisn20
Welcome to a NEW season! What are you hoping for in Season 90?
Founder of the DTG League (Drum Corps Together)
Founder of the DLTG League (Drumlines Together)
Founder of the CGTG League (Color Guards Together)
Founder of MBTG League (Marching Bands Together)
mrmanny620
Sound of the Times Drum Corp will be aiming for a Division II medal this season. After a close battle last season, we believe our corp has the skill to take the top.

Unfortunately, Sunday Morning with Sound will not be getting its sixth edition this season. Due to season 91 being our 10th anniversary, we've decided it would be best to save and stack up funds for next season for our biggest competition yet.

Best of luck to our fellow competitors,
Mrmanny (Head Director)
Sound of the Times Drum Corp (Re-Est. 82)

Member of DTG
EchoSpark
Legacy DBC will be aiming for a D2 medal and more importantly, to break 90.
Legacy DBC
dcimadness
Hickory is looking to crack 90 with our dc, mb, and guard ensembles. We are also looking to crack somewhere around 84 with our drumline. Our goals are to retain our D2 dc and mb medals, as well as pushing for a D2 medal with our guard ensemble and reaching D2 top 6 with our drumline.

Looking ahead to season 91, we may cancel all of performing group’s tours to fundraise influence. We are still undecided on what our final decision will be though, as our placements in this upcoming season will most likely ultimately decide what we do.
Hickory DBC, WP/WG, Marching Hawks
S92 D2 MB champions
S91 D2 Corps & MB champions
S88 D3 Drumline & Guard champions
gcurrier4
Patriot DBC is looking to make their debut this season as the new junior corps to NEMESIS! We will also field Marching Patriots Band, Patriot Guard and Patriot Drumline!

ChrisRohn
Unspecified is inactive for season 90. At least for a few weeks. I was originally going to join the OG division 3 showdown but I need a break from the button pushing.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
gcurrier4
I hope all is ok
ChrisRohn
Yeah, everything is fine. I just need to turn off the reminders for a while.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
StampedeStetson
Without Chris and gcurrier, I'm hoping to be a div 1 medal contender this season. I started an office internship too, so hopefully that'll leave me more chances to rehearse.
Director of Stetson Marching Arts, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Calgary Stetson Showband (ENCORE BoD)
Canada Corps (CLASS BoD)
Alberta X Winterguard (LEGS BoD)
Maple Leaf Percussion (DLTG BoD)
gcurrier4
It will be an interesting season in Division 1 and 3 no doubt! Any newbies who want to take on some OGs have a chance for some fun too
blobfish90
wow
Blobfish90 Director of
Atlantic Volt DBC (Est. S75)
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
Nutmeg Rangers MB (Est. S75)
EchoSpark
I still have one slot open on my band comp its the last day of the second to last week so if anyone wants to join that will be greatly appreciated.
Legacy DBC
blobfish90
fast forward is back.... sigh
Blobfish90 Director of
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
lemon
Who is fast forward?
Lemony fresh!
gcurrier
As he continues to still play in his old ridiculous way, he will continue to not be recognized with any titles or medals. Somehow this must be a real thrill for him
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
mceuph
Time to step it up.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
EchoSpark
Oh god I accidentally accpeted one of his accounts to my event because I still had a slot
Legacy DBC
lemon
I might be missing something, what's so bad about fast forward?
Lemony fresh!
blobfish90
he pretty much found out how to cheat the system of FMA, he gains massive influence by making a league for only his groups, he has several accounts that harvests influence and money. Most of them in D1, and since he has a league just for himself, and competitions for himself only he gains lots of influence, and all of his groups do really good, and destroys the competition. There is more stuff about him I can't currently think of right now but thats the general logistics.
Blobfish90 Director of
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
lemon
That can't possibly be fun? Either way, I won't be accepting him into any events anytime soon
Lemony fresh!