Login Create Account
Season 92: Discussions, Rankings, Competitions etc
20parisn20
New Season, New Forum!
What are your goals for your group(s) for this upcoming season?
Good luck to everyone!
Founder of the DTG League (Drum Corps Together)
Founder of the DLTG League (Drumlines Together)
Founder of the CGTG League (Color Guards Together)
Founder of MBTG League (Marching Bands Together)
lemon
I'm hoping to maintain my finals position in Div 2. Good luck to you as well!
Lemony fresh!
facobjetter
No real goals for me, I don't have the time to be competitive until summer sadly. Excited to be hitting 200k influence on all my groups this season though.

Best of luck for those committing to the grind this season. :)
JordanCostag
School and college applications hit me hard last season but hopefully I'll be back to full strength this season and competing for medals!
10th Regiment
EchoSpark
Improve my scores for every group, as long as that occurs I will be happy, could do with a medal or two ngl.
Legacy DBC
multivolt
Since I haven't been around for 3 seasons, at bare minimum I'm hoping to get a finals spot in div 2. I would be happy with a medal or top 20 in div 1
Brigade Performing Arts, Est. Season 86

-The Brigadiers Drum and Bugle Corps
-Squadron Indoor Percussion
-Squadron Winter Guard
-UMD Marching Band
mrmanny620
Make D1 Finals, that's all I'm hoping for
Sound of the Times Drum Corp (Re-Est. 82)

Member of DTG
9highcomp
I’m hoping to have a score improvement from last by a few points. Not really much of a goal from a placement standpoint because I don’t know how competitive this season will shape up to be, but I at the very least want to maintain what I’ve got and set up for the future
Marching Bassoon Go Brrr
Wakasagihime21
I'm back after a two-season break so I'm hoping PJ Sound can return to Finals again, no matter what Division we're in.
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
Bluecoat14
I'm hoping I can continue my momentum from last season! Hopefully I advance into division 2 and make it to finals in that division. Wishing everyone the best of luck this season!

The Legion DBC
Season 91 Division 3 Champions
Rosenkreuz
Best of luck to everyone!. I'm just hoping to place somewhere in the top 12 with all my groups.

~ Progress Drum & Bugle Corps (DTG)
~ Progress Marching Ensemble (ENCORE)
~ Progress Guard (CGTG)
~ Progress Rhythms (DLTG)
Progress Association of Performing Arts (PAPA)
ChrisRohn
I'm going to keep hitting those buttons when my phone vibrates at me.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
NachoLibre190
Texas Empire is preparing itself for a great second season.
IronDominion
I’m still new to the game, but I’m hoping to refine my strategy. I didn’t do so great in the CG or DL circuits, as I made naive mistakes with the former and was late to the party with the latter, but I’m really hoping to stay focused and see solid improvement in the coming season.
Round Rock ELITE
Mercenaries
Westwood HS Warrior Band
Warrior Percussion
blobfish90
ummmmm my goal is to do better than fastforward if he comess lol, im still off and on, hey i hit 80K influence so there's that!
Blobfish90 Director of
Atlantic Volt DBC (Est. S75)
37 Liberators(Est.S75)
Emerald Swift (Est. S77)
Nutmeg Rangers MB (Est. S75)
JMike18
My goal for this season is to improve my award-winning guard. I want my guard to go into Finals week with a score higher than 80 or 82 at least. We will see. Good Luck Everyone!
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
9highcomp
First day of the season! How did everyone who had a competition do today with their first show of the season? I'm a point further than my first show last season, and I don't think I had a show the first day of last season, and that's great because I was concerned about my making all parts of the show more difficult this season so I could get some more points later in the season and maybe beat Bluecoat14 this time haha
Marching Bassoon Go Brrr
lemon
I'm in the same boat, doing about a point better than previous seasons
Lemony fresh!
EchoSpark
One point better than last season almost on the dot, happy with this progress.
Legacy DBC
ChrisRohn
I'm down a half point from last season and down over a point from peak, but I should still be able to get those 100s if I can keep the button pushing going.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department