Login Create Account
Slow season...
AdmiralLordNelson
I've noted a lot of older groups have come back to beat on us newbs! :) But also noticed a dearth of shows this year. Looks like we'll all be touring together!

Best of luck, mates.
EchoSpark
Reading this post has made me realize that I've now become part of the "older groups" which I still can't wrap my head around, to me it still feels like I did on day one, like a small fly trying to fight giants.
Legacy DBC
TheRangers
I hear you. But I still get great enjoyment and roleplay from this site. (I have a great vivid imagination!) I like to imagine the ups and downs of my groups, what our uniforms look like this year, that "one group" that has become our rival this year, and the push for a banner. Still fun, but I have no illusion of thinking we'll ever win D1. Still, glad to be here!
---
The Rangers Drum & Bugle Corps
WCHS Manatee Sound
Rangers Guard
Rangers Drumline
Dreems2
Echo why must you do this to me ;-;

By calling yourself old that makes me even older haha! Been at this since s73

I'm gonna get back into the roleplay aspect a bit this season, but next season if I decide I wanna get back into this, then I'm definitely going to go pretty full out in the roleplay aspect!
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
Logan45
MAKES ME FEEL OLD!! i started s42
Founder of Indiana Regiment
Director of Avon Highschool Marching band
Founder of Bands Of America!
EchoSpark
TBF I started 78, Its not like you've been around that much longer Dreems.
Legacy DBC
Dreems2
I mean, 5 seasons is a decent amount of time lmao, it's about half a year. Also haha old guy Logan
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps