Login Create Account
FM Chat Room?
bittnerrl
Just wonding if anyone else would find it to be a good idea. I figured it would be a more formal way of talking with other members, maybe a better way to generate discussions within FMA and possibly bring members to the site more. Just a thought
BlueDevils
Wasn't there one of those in FMA1.0?
DC: Blue Demons Corps
bittnerrl
I think so now that you mentioned it ....I couldnt remember if it was on FM or IM.com.
scooter92011
Yes there was one and it was a total bust! Just a waste of space probably if there was another one.

And here it is ^_^ http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/version1/forums/chat.php?sid=0eec8cdadcf63617ec890d2945b2f15e
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
cire
For a chat to work on a site like this, it needs to be autoloaded into the site, like in the bottom or the side of the screen.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bittnerrl
....man i just checked out my scores on the old verson ....i was doing better back then haha
marimbaman89
The chat was awesome back on the original FMB site because Alex would announce the finals results there. It would be cool to do that now as well, but unfortunately there really isn't much suspense in where people will finish under this system.
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!
cire
It would be cool for the last 3 shows - at least finals.. to have a live countdown.. every x minutes post the next score.. and to emulate dci.org crash every 30 seconds
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bittnerrl
live count down would be cool ....but can we make this happen or is it worth making happen?
BaritoneB1
It might increase activity a little, but not as significantly as one might think. Maybe try it for a season and keep it if it works...
sia98aidil98
Would love to see one
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze