Login Create Account
FMA Store is generating a surplus...lets help out some corps!
Alex
 -infinity
Hey everyone...we've been very fortunate to have a surplus of income from the FMA Store this season. The server bill is paid for the next couple of months...so I want to give this money back to the activity. Its not much, but as they say, every little bit counts.

To that end, I'm starting a contest which will take place over the remainder of the season. Each player will be given the option to sponsor a real life drum corps of their choice. At the end of the season, the highest placing participant group in ANY circuit AND DIVISION will be the winner, and the surplus money will go to their sponsored drum corps!

Some fine print:
1. I'd prefer you choose corps that have a real need for funds, but the choice is ultimately up to you

2. The winner will be based on highest placement in ANY circuit AND division (2nd place D3 drumline finalist beats a 4th place drum corps D1 finalist, for example).

3. In the event of a placement tie (like two grand champions in different circuits) the winner of the larger circuit and/or harder division will be the winner. The order of circuit priority is (from highest to lowest): Drum Corps, Marching Band, Guard, Drumline.

TO SPONSOR A CORPS, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Go to this link: http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/1693
- Post who you're sponsoring! Its simple!

Check that thread for updates on the amount to be sponsored.

Thanks everyone...hopefully we can at least buy a corps some gas!
jatoman95
cavaliers
cire
jatoman, this contest has already been completed, but Alex may do it again in the future?
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"