Login Create Account
Regal chat
Kopar199
I figured that Regal had grown big enough, so I've decide to start a chat room for members to discuss whatever you want. feel free to also ask questions about events, how things work, or anything else about the FMA world. Have fun!
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
So guys, I'm super excited, the Tornado Regiment has broken top 30 in D2 and I'm super excited!!!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
anyone have any good tips for fundraising in D2?
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
alright! As we head in to prelims, we have some great corps competing this season, and I'm very excited!

Sadly this season We didn't have any division 1 Corps in the top 30, but we have some killer Division 2 corps. At the top of the leader boards for D2 in regal is Star of Indianapolis holding down at 16th. not far behind them we currently have my Corps, Tornado regiment sitting right at 18th place. After that we have the Jags hanging in at 21st over all, and behind them we have the gatekeepers, looking to hang on to a top 30 finish, currently sitting at 30th!

After the division 2 excitement we have the even more impressive division 3, holding several top 12, and 20! In 2nd overall we have Samurai Regiment with a very real possibility of a gold! behind them looking for a potential medal we have Tarpon Springs in 4th Hoping to break 75 in finals. Moving on to top 20 we have a the Eagle Drum Corps sitting in 14th, with a high enough score to potentially move on to finals this year! And finally we have Earth Regiment in 18th looking to break 60 tonight with what I'm sure will be a very impressive performance!

I'm very thankful for everyone competing tonight and in the coming season in Regal. I'm excited to see all the medals and ribbons we will bring home!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
Just a Quick update about semifinals results. So far we have 4 corps in finals, two in division 2 and two in division 3. In division 2 we have Star of Indianapolis in 8th place looking for a strong finish, and Tornado Regiment, hoping to break higher than their currently ranked 12th.
In division three, Regal has a strong presence bringing Samurai Regiment, currently ranked 2nd, and Tarpon springs, Ranked 4th in Semis. We are very proud of all of our wonderful corps who have competed, and look forward to having even more next season, thanks!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
alxmm98
Congrats on your 12th place finish tonight! I was rooting for you to make it in
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Kopar199
Thanks Alex! I worked my but off to get it!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
It's really amazing that I've made it so far this season, because at the beginning of the season I was ranked barely top 50, but I've definitely kicked some bu this season! I hope I can do even better next season!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
Alright Guys Lets Start season 41 out right here at Regal! GL
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
My friends here at REGAL despite loving this league, and everyone in it, we have fallen surprisingly inactive, including our founder, and some of our board of directors. Due to this inactivity, I am sadly having to resign as a member of the board of directors, and leaving the league to start a new drum corps league with my friend Mrsromo. I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors in the future.

PS
If any of you are interested in being a part of a more active league, message me and I will send you an invite as soon as the league is up.

Thanks!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Drumisyourbandready9
I want to join the league