Login Create Account
Nashville groups finally doing something in S69?
JoeBraeuner
Hey y'all!! I've never posted on here before, but figured now is as good a time as any to do so.

First off, I should probably introduce myself, since I've basically been invisible the whole time I've been on FMA (almost 5 years!). My name is Will, and I'm an alum of Father Ryan High School (idk if any of y'all know about it, but some of you may be familiar because we competed at some BOA stuff). I'm currently a sophomore Civil Engineering major at Vanderbilt University in Nashville.

I've been campaigning with all of my groups ever since I joined FMA almost 5 years ago, but in the middle of this season I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to try something new. I decided to take my color guard (Father Ryan Virtual Color Guard) and drumline (Father Ryan Virtual Drumline) off the campaign trail and toss my hat in the ring to compete for medals in the color guard and drumline circuits in S68.

Due to unprecedented success this season for my guard and drumline, I've decided finally (barring unforeseen circumstances, like getting even busier than I already am haha) to take all of my groups off campaigning, at least for the time being, and have them compete full time for medals in DI events starting in S69.

I hope that by doing so I'll finally add some finals medals to all of the finals and semifinals appearances and top-3 event placements that my groups amassed over the years. Hopefully it will help make DI as a whole more competitive, as well. See y'all out there!
Father Ryan Color Guard - 6x DI gold; 18x DI finalist
Father Ryan Drumline - 5x DI gold; 17x DI finalist
Father Ryan Band - 5x DI gold; 14x DI finalist
Nashville Sound - 5x DI gold; 13x DI finalist
alxmm98
Welcome (formally) to the site! I always wondered if whoever ran the account would speak lol, its good to see. Cant wait for next season
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
JoeBraeuner
Haha yeah for a while I thought I'd never say anything, but that gets lonely after a while, so hopefully I'll be able to participate more now, as long as workload allows it
Father Ryan Color Guard - 6x DI gold; 18x DI finalist
Father Ryan Drumline - 5x DI gold; 17x DI finalist
Father Ryan Band - 5x DI gold; 14x DI finalist
Nashville Sound - 5x DI gold; 13x DI finalist