Login Create Account
10th Regiment Season 81 Show Reveals
JordanCostag
The 10th Regiment Organization is proud to announce the Season 81 productions of 10th Regiment, 10th Regiment Winter Guard, X Percussion, and Sand Lake High School.

10th Regiment’s production, entitled “The Gladiator,” tells the story of a brave warrior and his journey. The gladiator is introduced to Anton Bruckner’s Symphony No. 8 and quickly faces his first challenge. The intensity of his first battle is conveyed through Symphony No. 5 by Dmitri Shostakovich. The gladiator quickly escapes the battle before it becomes too overwhelming, transitioning into the ballad. Featuring a low brass choir, Misty Mountains by Tim Foust and Peter Hollens is performed while the gladiator regroups and prepares for his ultimate final battle. After a quick percussion feature, the finale begins with a trombone choir and builds with the entire hornline facing backfield as the gladiator prepares for his ultimate test. Hans Zimmer’s intense, high energy piece from “Gladiator” fuels the final battle, leaving everyone on the edge of their seats wondering who will prevail.

10th Regiment Winter Guard’s production, entitled “ICON” is inspired by the music of 2000s pop icon Britney Spears. Featuring hits like “Toxic,” “Circus,” “Oops!... I Did it Again,” and “Womanizer,” this show is sure to entertain crowds across the country.

Season 79 introduced the X Percussion story with “Reborn” and Season 80 built upon the previous season’s momentum with “The Rise.” X Percussion’s Season 81 production, “Dominance,” is the third installment of the captivating X Percussion story and features intense original music by the amazing percussion staff at the 10th Regiment Organization.

Sand Lake High School continues the trend of DCI-Inspired productions with their Season 81 production “Life Rite After.” After success with Season 79’s “Phantom of the Opera” and Season 80’s “Ouroboros,” the Season 81 production provides a darker theme while still giving fans around the country the Sand Lake sound that they know and love.

We hope you can see our talented performers during their tour around the country or at our home shows on September 28th in Orlando, Florida!
10th Regiment
SunshineDoodles
Nicely done Jordan!!

Great to see other Orlando/Central Florida folks active on FMA. Maybe next season more of us will follow your lead on show development and reveal!!

Anthony
SunshineDoodles
Wondermint Rainbow Performance Ensemble (Est. S - 74)
Wondermint Rainbow Cavaliers (Est. S - 75)
Wonderment Rainbow Silks and Spinners (Est. - 75)
Wonderment Rainbow Rhythm (Est. - 76)
JordanCostag
Thanks! I love designing shows in my head for my groups and I've been meaning to do something like this for a while so I figured this season would be the right time. I hope this trend catches on!
10th Regiment