Login Create Account
Filling Your Schedule
ChrisRohn
Hey everyone,

How is everyone doing on filling your schedule? If we're having trouble, I'm willing to reopen the Unspecified league, but I'll only do it if there is enough interest. I have tens of millions to spend on filling in any gaps we're having, and I know it is especially difficult for new players to get a tour set.

Leagues were created because we got to a point where filling a schedule became quite a challenge, but I have also seen leagues become a detriment to individual directors and their ability to fill a home show. I am a firm believer in letting individual corps and their home shows take priority and fill first before leagues close the gap. I do wish leagues had to wait until divisions were set before being able to set a schedule.

Let me know your troubles below. It seems like the current leagues are filling in the gap where needed, but I figured I would gauge where we are if there are any issues with the surge in players this season.

Chris

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
StampedeStetson
All I'm missing is a marching band show in each of week 1 and week 2, and a colourguard show in each of week 1 and week 5.

My home show filled up incredibly fast, like I had more applicants than spots within a day of posting. Even the person who's show is on the same day is also full.
Director of Stetson Marching Arts, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Calgary Stetson Showband (ENCORE BoD)
Canada Corps (CLASS BoD)
Alberta X Winterguard (LEGS BoD)
Maple Leaf Percussion (DLTG BoD)
lgpitbull
Yeah in three of my comps I got 50 applicants in the first day. Crazy stuff
/|\ Director of Sierrita/Keystone Marching Arts /|\
Sierrita Sound (DTG)
Keystone Valley HS Indoor Percussion (DLTG)
Keystone Valley HS Marching Band (MBTG)
Sierrita Independent (CGTG)