Login Create Account
Hello!
theamazing1
Hello everyone! I haven’t been on here in a second, just thought it would be cool to check in. How is everyone doing? Anybody doing any spring marching now that things are starting to open back up again? I’m rounding in on my age out age so hopefully I can get a drum corps season in before it’s too late, already almost halfway done with college :O!
I was considering playing here again but idk if I’ll have the time to do it. Would be cool to actually be competitive. I haven’t really put my “all” into this site since I was an underclassman in high school.
Anyways, hope all is well :)
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
lemon
Howdy! I haven't been on here very long but it's good to have you back anyway. And it's not exactly spring marching but I'll be with the Academy this coming summer through my ageout next year
Lemony fresh!
LongSchlongJimmyJohn
Welcome back! I'm doing my age out this summer as well, can't wait to get back into drum corps I missed it so much lol. I'm also entering into my senior year of college so that'll be fun, time flew by real fast. I sent you a PM for something that you might be interested in :)
Jimmy John
FMA Hall of Fame Member
Director of Osaka Bay Performing Arts
Kanpeki-sa (DCL)
Osaka Bay Outdoor Performance Ensemble (WCPA)
Hamachi (LGCG)
Wagyu Beats (GDF)