Login Create Account
Bands of America
Logan45
Upon returning to the marching arts scene after COVID the Avon Highschool Marching band is proud to announce the founding of Bands of America!

Bands of America (BOA) is a governing body of high school marching bands competitions in the United States and the sponsor of the annual Grand National Championships

Purpose: To create, provide and expand positively life-changing experiences through music for all

Our main goal is to create a Marching band League that is active and brings all the fun and excitement of the Marching Arts!

If you would like to join just shoot me a message!!
Founder of Indiana Regiment
Director of Avon Highschool Marching band
Founder of Bands Of America!
Logan45
I am also looking for Marching bands that have real names.. Ex. Greendale, Forest Park, Owasso, Avon, Etc. To make the league more fun and Real!
Logan45
Please Welcome our Newest Board Member!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The Director of the Green Hope Marching Band - EliRoeggeM
EliRoeggeM
I am very excited to join this group as a director!!! I have strong ambitions especially to revive FMA for the 100th season and forward... I want to say that everyone is welcome to BOA for this season and every season on!!
Director of Cary Arts Program,
Falcon Regiment DBC (LGDC)
Green Hope MB (LGMD)
Quintuplet (LGDL)
Green Hope WG (LGWG)
JStutsman
Hello! New member here! Just wanted to introduce myself. My band is the F.J. Reitz High School Marching Band. We are proud to have joined this prestigious new league!
JMike18
Hello Everyone! New League Member here. My marching band and I are so happy to have joined a newly and fresh League. Can't Wait to showcase our skills to all!
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
Dreems2
Hello all! I am Dreems, the director the the Lake Orion High School Dragon Marching Band & It's subordinates, I am as well, the director of the Colts Drum & Bugle Corps!

I'm a bit of a veteran here on FMA, I started around three years ago but due to some unforeseen circumstances my groups could not compete competitively, however we are back and the Lake Orion Dragon Marching Band is ready to bring the Eagle back to Michigan! Best of luck to you all!
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
JMike18
I remember seeing you around up at the top of Division 2 a few times along with me.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
Dreems2
Indeed, back when I was a lot more active I was sometimes near the top or top of D2
Dreems- Director of:
Logan45
Make sure you are signed up for the Finals of Grand Nats! we have 7 spots left!
JStutsman
What a great season so far! We here at the F.J, Reitz Marching Band are so excited and happy to have Avon High School Marching band share the honor of #1 ranked division 2 marching band with us as a fellow BOA! League member! What an amazing and exciting season so far for both FMA, AND BOA! This season is gonna be a nail biter!
Logan45
its be crazy! first score was a 55 now up to a 78 hoping to break 80 for BOA grand Nats! and yes a hugeee Nail biter right now!
Logan45
Good luck to everyone at Grand Nats these next three days! Preliminaries tomorrow!! Bright and early! Divison 3 will be kicking us off at 7am! Awards will be at 8pm est!
JStutsman
Grand Nats are going to be CRAZY! Good luck to all groups!
Dreems2
Good luck to everyone going into Grand Nationals! D1 is probably gonna go in a fairly predictable way, but I'm excited to see D2 and how that goes! Lake Orion is excited to perform at Preliminaries for the first time! Best of luck to you all!
Dreems- Director of:
Logan45
CONGRATS TO THE Pride of Arkansas Marching Band! They were crowed Overall Grand Champions! good job to everyone who competed, Join us next season as we continue to grow!
farmer98
Thanks Logan! This was a great season for everyone by the looks of it! Can't wait to see where this league goes in future seasons.
- Paul (farmer98)
President (ROYAL)
Director of Beat of the World, Regiment of the West, Pride of Arkansas, and The Midwest LittleGuard
Dreems2
I will happily take a silver medal! Congratulations to the Pride of Arkansas!
Dreems- Director of:
JStutsman
Congrats to everyone on an amazing season for BOA! I feel that we had a fantastic season as a league and look forward to watching our league grow in strength and numbers in the future! Congrats to Avon H.S. On taking the Eagle!! WELL deserved!
TubasRule2013
Hello! New member AND online band director for the Pride of Godley, I can't wait to see where my first season goes and what it has in store! This is a learning season for me and will only get better from here.
Eyes with Pride,

Director of:
Pride of Godley-S102 D3 Silver
Wildcat Pride Drum Corps-S109 D2 Silver
Pride of Godley Drumline-S106 D2 Champion
Godley Pride Guard-2x D2 Silver