Login Create Account
What am I supposed to do with my money now that I've purchased all staff & r
ChrisRohn
Alex,

My color guard wants to spend more money and has nothing to spend it on.

Chris

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
Alex
 -infinity
I'm going to see how things pan out this season and possibly add in additional ranks or other ways to spend money - possibly before the end of the season but more likely after this season's finals.
ChrisRohn
The ability to purchase director credits with game money would be a nice option... perhaps $100 game dollars per $1 US?

Prof
1) X amount of $ buy a new set of horns and increase your wind captions by X amount of points

2) X amount of $ buys a new pit or battery and raises percussion caption by X amount of points

3) purchase new silks / weapons for a raise in guard points

4) x amount of $ and you rent an indoor practice facility for a day/weekend/week and it raises your visual performance score

March parades for money but takes 400 power points per parade

add a morale caption......
take a day off from practice and boost morale
lose morale points for all visual practice in a day ( burn out)
400 energy points for a wash day gains X amount of morale points
400 energy points for sightseeing gains X amount of morale points

OR, just have a button for "down time" where your energy points go to morale ponts ( helps the people who can't check in 6 times a day for practice, sorta like the fundraiser and prominance buttons but uses all 100 energy points per hour towards morale)

$300,000 buys a new set of buses and get x amount of morale points
add wifi to buses and boost morale points
$1,000 buys steak night for the corps and boost morale points

The ideas are endless but I don't have the computer knowledge to know how hard this would be to set up.
bando
The first 3 were in the last FMA if I remember correctly. I wouldn't mind seeing it brought back.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
TeamQuavers
There was also a morale factor in Fantasy Marching Band. Also, the amount of energy was determined by how much time you had between two different shows. Personally, I think the reinstating of these factors would make the gameplay more interesting and less predictable.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
cire
If you were performing in a drum corps (for example) that you loved... you wouldn't gain morale by taking a day off. You would get depressed and possibly kill yourself.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
mceuph
I disagree, even if you love a corps and put all your energy into rehearsing every day, a break is always nice.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
mdmackowiak
I agree with mceuph
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1
cire
My break always came after coming home from Finals.. but then again I marched BD and we got enough breaks during practices where it wasn't an issue lol

Doing what Prof said would definitely make it a lot more interesting, and harder too.. but it could also make it more confusing and time consuming. The way it is right now, you can play every few hours for just a few minutes and be done. If you do something like that, I can see where the only ones who will benefit are those who can play the game 24/7.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
ChrisRohn
I'm reviving this thread 6.5 years later because my color guard wants to spend more money and has nothing to spend it on.

saxamattone
Take them to do laundry and maybe a Wal-Mart run?

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Stradivarius
It is a color guard so... ShOpPiNg sPrEeEEeeEEe?!?
12 years later
CTrain
That's a lot of money for a wal-mart run, enough to buy at least three XL cokes at the movie theater.
OAS, AAS, LLS. RTN. F.S.
Tennessee... Where your thermometer and calendar often disagree.
FMA HoF Member