Login Create Account
First show of Season 8 - How did you do?
cire
I ended up near the middle, but it seems my groups always start out lazy and unmotivated, but eventually get their heads out of their (_(_)'s about half way through the season... I think it will be tough to get any golds this year, but I think top 3 for all of my groups is definitely still within reach
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
mceuph
My marching band and guard have some work to do, but things always start off slow. I think we'll be fine. Hopefully my corps doesn't miss a week of rehearsal this season like last season due to loss of housing and bus break downs. I'm just glad we opened ahead of Shades of New Orleans. The group that kept us out of finals last season. :p
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
bando
My colorguard broke 70 on the first day. We got a 75 in finals last season. So...
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Prof
@ mceup.....( in my best Jackie Gleason voice ) One of these days ....one of these days...pow, right in the kisser...

I was thinking on setting all groups on auto pilot and waiting till next season since we opened so low but now you give me a goal....TO KEEP YOU OUT OF FINALS :-)
mceuph
@Prof

Bring it. :)
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
ChrisRohn
The Unspecified Organization opened [unspecified] expectations. As is typical with our ensembles they were [unspecified] because the program, per usual, left the crowd feeling completely [unspecified].

We will continue to raise funds as part of our plan to [unspecified] the world.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
JohnSousajunior
@ Prof

There's a bunch of other Alliance member you have to beat before you get to them.

You're old and you don't have enough computer access at school to make that happen. MAYBE if you bought a cell phone that wasn't 10 years old.......................