Login Create Account
What's Next? (7/5/10)
TeamQuavers
After an exciting first day across all circuits, all the directors check "Stats and Rankings" to find out where they place relative to their competitors. Here's good luck to all the competing units and remember the first rule of this game: to have fun! I also hope you all had a great Independence Day with friends, family, barbeque, and of course, fireworks!

Here is what to expect tomorrow in the drumline circuit:
At the "Blue Devil Invitational," hosted by Blue Devil Percussion, there will be five competing units: 3 in Division I and 2 in Division II.

Division I: Florida Styx Indoor Percussion Ensemble (10/20), GM Drums (14/20), and Mercury (4/20)
Division II: GBB (15/15), and Nova Drumline will be debuting at this competition.

At the "iDrum 1.0," hosted by CyberDrums, there will also be five competing drumlines; 1 in Division I, 2 in Division II, and two in Division III.

Division I: Southmore Hill Royal Drumline (3/20)
Division II: CyberDrums will premier at their own event and Gangbangers (10/15)
Division III: Quilt High School Indoor Drumline will also be making this event their first one and The Chameleons (5/7)

The second day of the season won't be that big, but the drumlines premiering today could shake things up for other units and there will certainly be disappointments as well as celebrations. This season will no doubt get exciting once we have many more drumlines in the mix. Thanks for reading and just remember:

HAVE FUN!
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D