Login Create Account
Congrats Grads!
scooter92011
Congrats to all the high school and college graduates of 2011. It's now around the time where we start to move on with our lives and make decisions on our own. I know it's a tough journey for some of us, because we start to go on our own separate paths away from our friends and leave our old teachers. Just so you know, you have us here at FMA! Congrats on all your hardwork and good luck with your plans for the future! So what are your plans?!??!

After I graduate next Friday (May 20th) I will be a proud student of the University of West Georgia for 2 years and then Georgia State University (or Valdosta State) studying Music Education and Mathematics!
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
scooter92011
I graduate today woot woot!
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
TrumpetVinny
I graduated on the 27th. Now I shall be attending UCLA :)
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
rocketfan86
wow scooter! Music ed AND math? That's not a double major you see! I was a Biology major with a concentration in biomedical science and minors in microbiology and chemistry. I did band for 2 years in college before I decided it wasn't worth the time. I had a music scholarship, $1000/semester and wasn't a music major. I ended up as a tutor working for the university and earned ~$3000 a semester.

Good luck in your endeavors!
Original Member of the Mid-West Combine (defunct)
scooter92011
Math is my minor.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
TrumpetVinny
I'm a bio major but I might change to psychobio or neuro.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
cire
I sucked at high school, but got really good SAT scores so I went to college, sucked at that too and left after 2 years.. joined the Navy, go stationed in Hawaii and San Diego.. now work for myself making more than a lot of people I know who had 4-6 year degrees :D
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bando
I was talking to a kid once who was a Math/Physics double major and was adding a Music Ed major. He was crazy.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Bullseye452
Shoo yeah he's got to be crazy. I don't have any free time to add even a minor! I spend all of my extra time in the practice room trying to become "proficient" on the freakin piano.
MUMK - Div. II Marching Band
Nebula - Div. II Winter Guard
Super Adventure Club - Div. II Drumline
Gold Armada - Div. II Drum Corps