Login Create Account
Show Review (special request)
TeamQuavers
I know the events took place on May 16 which was about 500,000 years ago, but I was requested to review some shows on that day, so here I go!

"The Show of Wax" was held on a hot day, which made everything a little more interesting. All of today's units were required to perform with wax instruments, which made for oodles of fun. It was entertaining to see the sun slowly melt the brass instruments as well as watching the bass drums end up in a hot sticky puddle. Even the judges themselves were made out of wax. Even though the heat converted them into liquid, that didn't stop them from doing their jobs. By the time we got to division one, we realized that the field itself was made of wax and that there was a giant wick on the fifty. Before the stadium could evacuate, a flame spontaneously appeared on the wick and quickly started to melt the field starting in the middle. While the audience was panicking and finding the exits, the corps on the field at the time continued to perform. Even though they started marching through really hot wax by the closer, they plowed right on through. For the sake of showing off, they also starting climbing up into the flame and playing solos from inside of it. However, this was the exhibition corps known as INT so they didn't get a score. That was the "Show of Wax," I'll review another one tomorrow.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
ElktonEcho
Haha This is great!!