Login Create Account
No more user accounts for league events
Alex
 -infinity
I will be going through all accounts and deleting users and events which were used for leagues prior to this update. I am willing to add any money you gained on these accounts to your league, provided you message me with the name of the old league account and the name of your new league. I can also split this money between two or more leagues if your league encompasses more than 1 circuit (drumline and guard for example).

You will have a few days to do this before the accounts are removed so please act quickly.

Also, this will be a standing rule moving forward: don't create users to make league events. All league events should be handled via the league itself OR its members.
lucien
When you did this I think it reset the money and attendance from the events I, and maybe others, are hosting this season because I started the day with attendance and money for the events since I created them last night but now everything is back to 0. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not so I just wanted to let you know. I love the update though!
Alex
 -infinity
That was a separate fix. You will still end up with the correct amount of attendees, they were just being added every hour which was incorrect.
lucien
Okay thank you for making another fix :)