Georgie
Thank you, by the way, your Chat Roulette was interesting
mceuph
Wrong forum! ;)
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
ChrisRohn
LOL!

If I could post images in the forum I would repeat the thread here. But since I can't, for reference: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/145983-subjecting-chatroulette-to-drum-corps/

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
Moe
By the way, do you know who "Prof" is on DCP ?
Gai
Hey Moe, did you go to the buffet with the Pooch Dog ?

Not only will I NEVER go to a buffet with him ever again, after what he did at the sushi place on Clearview last fall, I will never go to any resturant with him again.
Prof
@ Moe Just shut up
@ CJ, That was NOT my fault and you know it

Someone suggested today that we play in season only:

Summer = drum corps
fall = band
winter = guard
Spring = drumline

The rest of the year just build money or points
Pete
Where did everyone go ?

< cricket cricket >
Moe
I'm here but I bet Prof is still watching his soap operas LOL
Prof
Har de Har har, I was watching Jepordy. Did anyone catch it ? One block of questions were on Sousa

I knew then all except for the question about El Capatain.

Hey Moe, do you still have your cell phone ring tone as 'I Dream of Jennie" ?
jnp
Are we going to start other leagues for band, guard and drums or should we join one that is by someone else ?
Pete
Hey guys, even if you are just collecting points it would be nice to apply for contests for non league friends. With some of us having 25,000 to 40,000 influence, it would be a great gesture to help others out by bringing a bunch of fans and help their ticket sales.

There are still a good number of shows still taking applications. Just because they are not in our leaguie doesn't mean we can't be friends. You never know when they just might help you out
Prof
Should we all hold hands and sing Kum Ba Ya ?
jnp
So what about the Leaguies ?
Prof
Feel free to start them.
Prof
what the hell is a Leaguie ? Is that something you order at a pizza joint ?
Prof
Hello ? anyone home ?

Did I piss everyone off Monday night ?
Moe
What did you do Monday night ?

I'll start the I-10 Marching band league once I get money from this season unless someone else wants to start it ?
iko
A few questions

1)So what are the influence point requirement for next season ?
2) will they be the same for other groups as well as corps or different than corps?
3) Since some people have real high influence which means they have a greater chance of being accepted to other people shows, would it not make sense to have division 3 or division 2 home shows accept all 2&3 corps before accepting division 1's ?
jnp
I think we should leave the influence points where they are or lower them. It just too many seasons to get those points and takes some of the fun away from it.

leave corps to 15,000 for class 2 and 25,000 for 1

Bands, Guards , drum lines make it say 15,000 for division 1, 10,000 for division 2 and 5,000 for division 3 AT THE MOST, nothing higher. These points are a pain in the ass

If you don't accept the higher point groups to your show you will not get the higher paying fans.
Prof
You all can change it how ever you want. I just wanted to push the influence points so that we would all make some money from the shows.