Login Create Account
No fee or nor customers band show! (nation wide ky CORP show)
Benj171
Many people would think it would be ignorant if I hosted a show and I get no profit out of it. I think of it as advertisement.I will talk to You today about the importance of getting your name known and one last special event coming up till the official start of the nation wide ky corp show.

What is better a show than getting no profit? Well for me nothing but for some alot,As for me and few others I think if I can host a few band shows Making no profit,no customers I would be more advertised fir something that has never been done.if I can just spread allittle bit of word in the forums maybe I will be the top leader someday?

Oh and one last but certainly not least thing is that I will be hosting one last no profit band show june 18 and I want all to apply as fast as they can! First come first serve! After this free band show (nation wide ky no profit Corp show) I will be starting regular season for these shows I will be posting different events! See you later!
(TheBallerz Director)
Benj171
Disregard my date of the Corp show everyone! This will be held at a later date I will get back to you on further notice!
(TheBallerz Director)