Login Create Account
IIEA Season 10 Discussion
bando
All the scores from today's competitions are on the website!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
nasmirol
Looks like this season will be a tough one for the Lakers Winterguard. Being promoted to DIV 2 will definitely be a challenge for us! Looks like some show rewrites are in order.
bando
I still haven't received any show review requests!
Founder of the IIEA

mceuph
Feel free to review my shows!
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
bando
Alright, so right now the shows I am planning on reviewing have *** next to them in the opening post.
Founder of the IIEA

IMcomJosh
It isn't that I don't believe in your writing skills, it's just someone has already picked up doing a review of my shows! :)
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
bando
That is perfectly fine. :D To be honest, I don't want to do a whole bunch of shows anyway. But one a week would be nice. We'll see how that goes.

EDIT: In order to get more groups into the Open class, any group that gets above 80 in A class this week will be bumped up. Next week it will be 85, and then after that it will resume to the normal 93.

EDIT2: Site now has scores for the Colors in Motion competition
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Okay, next week the IIEA shows really get into swing!
Founder of the IIEA

bando
First Drumline show of the season is tonight, FMA awards are in less than 10 minutes!

Just finished up figuring out the scores, the website should be updated later today!

EDIT: Scores would've been up by now, but I keep editing the wrong parts of the scores for the show. -_-". Rankings are up though.

EDIT2: After much work, I finally got the results up. :P
Founder of the IIEA

nasmirol
Really wish my guard hadn't been promoted to Division 2...we aren't doing as well and i'm doing pretty much the same i did last season...looks like we may not even be able to make Semis...which would be a big disappointment after last season's great success.
bando
Its alright. The season after my indoor groups won Division 2 they ended up in the 20s in Division 1.

EDIT: I will have to catch up with the shows that happened today through any shows on Sunday on Sunday as I am not near my laptop with my happy spreadsheets for figuring out scores.

EDIT2:

All IIEA board members should have a new message in their inbox. If you don't, message me asap.
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Finally got around to posting up all the colorguard and percussion rankings. No event scores tonight, but look for them tomorrow-- as well as IIEA Super Regional Results.

Also, check out the new press release if you haven't already!

So, tomorrow is now over. I got back from band camp today and fell asleep on the floor and woke up in time to go to dinner with my family at 8.
Founder of the IIEA

bando
I'd like to apologize for my lack of updates this week. Teaching Band Camp has been tiring me out and I've been going to sleep at like 9PM. Tonight is an exception and it will be at 10:42. So... goodnight. I will do my best to do everything I missed this week when I get back from camping on Sunday.
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Ok. So, I've been steadily working on getting scores for all of the shows from last week and this week so far and I've got 3 guard shows left. So... in summary, I'm workin' on it.
Founder of the IIEA