Login Create Account
League contests
Prof
It seems that for some reason groups in the Alliance ( band /guard/drum) could not join the League preview held tonight.

There was no reported problems with the drum corps preview, just the other three.

It's reported that it didn't even show up as a BLUE apply muchless the PURPLE join.

I realize it's too late now to have a full preview this season but if you could make sure it's fixed, we would appreciate it. We don't need a certain someone moaning and groaning about this.
bando
That sounds kinda like a "already accepted into the max number of shows for the week" issue to me.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Alex
 -infinity
Either the players were at the max for the week, or they tried to join on the day of the event when entries are closed at some point. This is probably my fault for not making it clear that, at a certain point in the day, the system has to turn off applications to "instant join" events like league events and regionals. Judging by the posts in the I-10 thread, these all occurred yesterday so I'm guessing this is the culprit. Be sure to create and apply to events as early as possible.

As for the extra attendees - leagues are drawing a bigger crowd than expected, so enjoy the extra money from the "standing room only" section :)
Prof
That makes sense, alot of sense.

Thank you
Moe
While this does make sense, I'm confused.

It shows that I can "join now" for 3 FML events in purple next week yet there are events next week that I can not "apply for" that are in grey but are not yet filled in each of those groupings ?

Alex
 -infinity
Moe, I took a quick glance at your account and looked at Week 2. Just skimming, it looked like all the "gray" events were either created by leagues that you aren't in, or are at full capacity. If you see any that don't fit that description, let me know.

As a side note, it is probably confusing to see league events on the calendar that you can't join because you're not in the league. I don't know - would you rather be able to see when opposing leagues are holding their events, or just turn them off so you can't see them? I can see advantages either way.
Moe
( haed hung low and ashamed )

Alez, thanks for pointing out to me in a VERY NICE way that I really am a moron.

Dang, yes, there are a large number of league event that show up in grey.