Login Create Account
Blue Demons Press Release
BlueDevils
*shuffling of feet as reporters find their seats... a slight murmur is going on in the room as the light conversation about what this unusual press conference might be about*

Blue Demons CD: Thank you all for coming today.

*silence falls in the room*

Blue Demons CD (continuing): I have come here today representing the Blue Demons Drum and Bugle Corps. As many of you know the Blue Demons have had a rough while. Due to lack of funds again and again we have been forced to move our center of operations and because of that we have had a hard time matching other corps. However, I am not here to talk about the past. Rather, I'm here to talk make a promise about the future. We have built our program up and now I can stand here and tell you that this season, Season 10, Blue Demons Drum and Bugle Corps will take home the FMA Division 1 Gold!

*A general uproar ensues, reporters yelling questions and the like. The Blue Demons Corps Director refuses to answer anymore questions and exits the room. In the back of the room there is a strange man with one eye, wearing a Sapphire Vanguard hoody. He jots down a few notes and leaves whistling an odd tune.*
DC: Blue Demons Corps
gcurrier
CLASS fully supports your drive for perfection! nevermind your brothers at Sapphire--they mean you no harm! LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
BlueDevils
Lol. I suppose you're right. Although it is strange that our equipment truck was broken into and our baritones replaced with euphoniums. That was a exhausting rehearsal.
TeamQuavers
I also plan on replacing your contras with piccolos later this season. MWAHAHAHA!!!
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
gcurrier
just as a follow up on this--you may not have gotten gold but WHAT A SEASON!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
BlueDevils
Lol, yeah! That was the best season I've ever had! Hopefully, I can repeat!