Login Create Account
Band Camp/College
Bullseye452
I'm sure some of you here have the same issue, but I won't be on as much this season due to instructing a high school brass line during band camp and then my own band camp and move ins.

Hope to be back soon!
MUMK - Div. II Marching Band
Nebula - Div. II Winter Guard
Super Adventure Club - Div. II Drumline
Gold Armada - Div. II Drum Corps
bando
Luckily, I have my iPod, and I have the password for the internet for the school I'm teaching Band Camp at... so I shouldn't get behind next week. :D

Although, college band camp might get a little tough since we are out of the schools wifi range from 8-12, and then again 6-10. =/
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
BaritoneB1
My schedule this week:

8am-3pm(5pm) - Staff at high school band camp (I have to leave early, so I can go to work.)
4pm-10pm - work

Pretty soon I will have 13 hour days for college band camp, then college classes...
bando
My college's band camp starts the last day of FMA Finals so it shouldn't affect how I do this season. However, that means that all of preseason I'm going to have to watch how I play to get the most out of it.
Founder of the IIEA

Olmstead90
I am lucky enough to get internet on my phone, even though it is terribly slow. Last week I taught a low brass at band camp and was able to check FMA on meals.

Unfortunately, at DCI Semi's friday I don't know if there will ever be enough time to check it, lol.

My college's band camp has plenty of gap time, though.
Douglas Olmstead, Druids Drum & Bugle Corps Executive Director
scooter92011
My band camp isn't until next week but the horrible things about moving to a place so far into the country that AT&T internet wifi cannot be reached to the new location....... SOOOO It's looks like I will have to keep up my trips to the library until I get to start getting online on the campus lol.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
corndogshuffle
Yeah I wish championship week didn't have to be the same time as early week in my college marching band... oh well. I'll probably just really have to "go to the bathroom" a lot. Although the hours might line up nicely with this game, not sure yet.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
psh8989
I have definitely been teaching at a few camps the past few weeks where there was no 3G and no wifi during a 14 hour day. At least I had lots of energy to spend on my groups when I got home?
bando
Well, I guess. Although, you miss out on more than 800 energy throughout the day then.
Founder of the IIEA

Olmstead90
Just got back from DCI Semi's. Had to try to check it on my laggy phone internet.

BTW the Cadets are awesome this year.
bugleboy
Amen to the Cadets! I am so happy that they came in first this year! I am a huge fan of all of the corps, but the Cadets win me over every year.
Director of,
-Sound From The Lakeshore, MB
-Northern Sounds, DC
-Grandville Flags, CG
-Golden Beat, Dl
Olmstead90
Ind33d. They had a PERFECT score under one of the captions at Semi's. I think it was one of the music effect judges.