Login Create Account
IIEA Season 11 Scheduling Topic
bando
http://iiea.bravesites.com/schedule

Its already Week 4 of the season, and I wanted to remind all IIEA members that the IIEA has started using the scheduling system of CLASS. Side notes:

*This does not mean we are forcing you to accept ONLY IIEA groups to your shows.

*Its nice to see shows filled with IIEA members, but not necessary, so fill it with whoever you like.

*All shows should be scheduled before 12 AM WEDNESDAY morning to ensure your show gets people -- remember, the earlier you schedule your show, the more applications you are going to get.

*If you are late to schedule your show, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you do NOT add IIEA to the title of your show. This causes some users to automatically skip over your show and not apply.

*There should not be more than one IIEA member show on a certain day to avoid a massive pile-up when I go to do scores. Its hard enough to get 4 on the weekend let alone 6 or more in one week.

* Do NOT schedule a show on the first day of Week 2, 3 4 or 5. These days are reserved for IIEA Regional Events. All shows after the first day of Week 5 will not be given an IIEA score because it is after the end of the IIEA season.

*If you are not getting accepted into shows, work on some influence for a little while. It'll help. I do pretty well but still get denied with 14-16,000 influence.

*Please consider adding a few lower influence IIEA groups to your show. You were once in their position, help them out a little bit.

--------------

All you have to do is apply for a date like this (Different from CLASS), post what week, and then what day of the week. For example,

"Week 4 - Wednesday"

That's it. You don't have to check the date or anything until you go to schedule. As they come in, I will change them over to a date format. On the website, there will be a calendar page with the entire schedule on it to make things easy. :)

If anyone has any questions on what this change means to the IIEA, just ask me here in the replies or by private message (preferred).

Also, don't forget that the IIEA and CLASS have worked together and are creating a marching band league! Go to the CLASS topic and post what you think the name should be.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
bando
Music of the Night Indoor Show (Switching from IIEA Erie)

Week 4 - Thursday
Founder of the IIEA

mceuph
Centennial Spinning Festival
Falcon Drum Off

Week 3 - Wednesday
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
nasmirol
Colors In Motion
Hosted By Lakers Winterguard

Week 1 - first day ( as a preview show will only be taking IIEA guards as a sort of way to see how things could pan out across the season)
PRPhan04
Kentucky Drum Classic- Week 4 Tuesday
Kentucky Guard Classic- Week 4 Wednesday
Director for:
Bluegrass Regiment D&BC- D1 CLASS
Commonwealth Arts Acad. HS Band -D1 ENCORE!
Wildcat Winter Guard-D1 LEGS
Wildcat Indoor Percussion Ensemble -D1
IMcomJosh
11th Royal Guards of the Castle Invite *IIEA* - Week 4 Saturday
11th Imperial Drums Invite *IIEA* - Week 4 Saturday
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
bando
Added a few more notes to scheduling.

Quote from first post:

* Do NOT schedule a show on the first day of Week 2, 3 4 or 5. These days are reserved for IIEA Regional Events. All shows after the first day of Week 5 will not be given an IIEA score because it is after the end of the IIEA season.

Here is our schedule so far:
http://iiea.bravesites.com/schedule
Founder of the IIEA

daveshinault
The Envision Classic IX will be Week 2 Thursday Sept. 8th for both guard and percussion
Envision Drum and Bugle Corps
Envision Academy of Arts Marching Band,Winter Guard and Indoor Percussion
bandoafl
I'm going to start sending reminder messages out tomorrow. I will also have the calendar updated with the Envision events. Thanks of your speedy replies guys!
VincentPezza
Jester Fester will be scheduling on Monday of Week 3
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
Vallisire
On Friday of Week 4, I'll be hosting Drums of the South and Colors of the South. Hope everyone can come!
Spirit of Clarksville (Drum Corps) - D2
Rossview High School (Marching Band) - D2
Goodpasture (Winterguard) - D2
Legend Independent (Drumline) - D2

Spirit Drum and Bugle Corps member - 2010
gcurrier
Lobster Fest for both drumlines and Guard will be week 2 Saturday this season.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
bando
A note for everyone, I haven't been around due to college band camp. Unfortunately, I have not been able to even restart all my groups. All IIEA needs will probably not be worked on until tomorrow night or Sunday if I can't tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.
Founder of the IIEA

gcurrier
YOUR ALIVE!!!! I kept my finals days open
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
bando
I was able to set the Finals up this morning. I will begin setting up the other events soon. I also haven't been able to set my own group's events up. (I actually just got them all reactivated this morning.)
Founder of the IIEA

bando
All IIEA Hosted events are now opened! Good luck everyone in the first day of competition! :D
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Thank you all for your patience this season. Hopefully I will have internet at my apartment soon and that will no longer be an issue. I will be update the website along with getting everything ready for next season when it comes around. Good luck to everyone in their season!
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Alright, here's the deal. This season is just going to go as they have before with everyone just letting me know once they've scheduled. Next season I would like to try to get back into the swing of things! Thank you all for sticking with the league in such an awkward time!

On a happy note, all IIEA regional events have been scheduled on their normal dates. Be sure to apply to finals on November 6th!
Founder of the IIEA