Login Create Account
MBI Season 11
mceuph
MBI Season 11. Look for an even greater presence of MBI within FMA this season. This season MBI will have FOUR major shows.

In season 10, MBI had 6 division 1 bands in the top 12. Odoriboro Blaze placed 13th by one-tenth! We had 3 division 2 bands in the top 12. Hanover Marching Knights placed 13th by three-tenthis! We had 4 division 3 bands in the top 12 for their respected divisions.

I would like to congratulate Emerald Vanguard, Robinson Ram Band, and The Elites for capturing gold in their divisions. MBI captured gold in all three divisions! Here's to season 11 and even more MBI domination!

Here is our current schedule:

MBI Preview - August 28
MBI Western Regional - September 7
MBI Eastern Regional - September 20
MBI World Championships - September 28

If there are any bands currently interested in joining MBI, send me a message and I'll be glad to invite you. Remember, MBI has no requirements for membership and everybody is welcome to join.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
davidmsmith87
awesome news! mbi, has been show growth and can not wait till next season. i will be hosting a show.
David M. Smith
Founding Member of Fantasy Marching Band

Directors of Bands
Arrow Point High School, 01-01
UW Symphony High School, 07-08
Royal Heights High School, 08-12
Turner County HS, 01-0
davidmsmith87
make sure to put mbi beside them so we know
David M. Smith
Founding Member of Fantasy Marching Band

Directors of Bands
Arrow Point High School, 01-01
UW Symphony High School, 07-08
Royal Heights High School, 08-12
Turner County HS, 01-0
mceuph
I just realized I made the MBI World Championships on the opening day. Whoops!

I made them in such a haste this morning.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
mceuph
Try joining the MBI World Championships first and then the preview. The preview has unlimited slots but the championships doesn't so just try and fill that one.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity