Login Create Account
Epic and Euphoria Announces Season 11 Show
mdmackowiak
Epic proudly presents their Season 11 show, One More Angel In Heaven. The show is about our fighting heroes in the military and how they give up everything to defend and protect us. However, not everyone makes the trip home alive, but rather in a casket draped with an American flag.

The show is going to be filled with raw power and energy that only Epic can bring to the field. They will be playing “Profanation from Symphony No. 1: Jeremiah: by Bernstein as their opener. This piece will set the mood of the show and the story on the field develops. Next the ballad will be a mix of “The Heart Asks Pleasure First” by Nyman and “On the Waterfront” by Bernstein. The ballad and the 3rd movement are cohesive and just fit together perfectly. The ballad will make you think everyone will be safe and that there is a sense of hope in the end. However, the intensity of “On the Waterfront” takes over the sense of purity in “The Heart Asks Pleasure First”. After the tragic end of one of the members the corps brings him home as they play “Mansions of the Lord” by Glennie-Smith. “Mansions of the Lord” is also the corps song, so this piece should bring all the alumni to their feet and bring tears to their eyes.

Prepare yourself this season as Epic brings a heart-pounding, energy filled and emotional show to the field.

Euphoria proudly to presents their Season 11 show, The End Is Near… The show is about the speculation on how the world is going to end in 2012. The guard will be performing to “Apocalypse Now” by Muse. This fast pace and in your face piece will have the audiences hearts pounding and wanting more.

The guard is excited to start where they left off. The defending Div. III champions are bringing a different style to the floor this season. Last year was slow, graceful and a beautiful show, but this season they are going to be intense, fierce and overall amazing! Make you have a chance to see Euphoria in action as they prepare for the worlds end.
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1
gcurrier
I already wanna cry
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
mdmackowiak
It is going to be good show. I don't care about placement this season. I came up with an emotion filled show and if only a real corps could put this on the field!
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1