Are you sure? Ive had lots of votes come in so far
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
alxmm98
Gooooood morning Burlington, Vermont! Yes, FMA is PROUD to be back in the home of Drum Corps, a place where Nemesis made (and continues to make) history. We are happy to see the newly renovated FMA Hall of Fame, and we are definitely happy to see all of YOU out here for this historic event. I thank each and every one of you for your contributions to the sport and your undying support of FMA as a whole. If approved, Burlington will be the site of the very first FMA Convention!

And now, it is time for the inductees. Both of these directors and their groups are very deserving of the unforgettable honor of being inducted into the Prestigious FMA Hall of Fame, and I am proud to welcome them into the brotherhood of the elite.

The first inductee has been in FMA since season 7. This director has overcome adversety in his quest to perform well against his counterparts. Although he hasnt won the most in FMA, he has definitely made an impact, gaining over 43 medals in his career with his ensembles, and he is on the verge of gaining 4 more. He has won 18 total gold medals, and his Drum Corps has been one of the pioneers in CLASS for a very long time. Ladies and gentlemen, your newest FMA Hall of Fame inductee, corndogshuffle!
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
alxmm98
And of course, the second inductee. This is a director that has perservered for many seasons now. I know this man personally, and im very proud to have worked with him for so long. In season 18, this director came into FMA and dominated Division 3, having the greatest D3 season of all time. However, it came at a cost. Many accused him of buying his championship by funneling money into his groups from multiple non fundraising bank accounts. To the shock of all of FMA, he publically apoligized for his actions, and enacted a self imposed FMA retirememt. Many thought that he was done in FMA for good. Then, he came back. In season 36, he set out to prove that he was a noble director that could win without the money, and he did. His group worked its way back to the D3 championship, the right way. The FMA world welcomed him back with open arms, and his groups made the very rare jump for D3 to D1. In season 39, he set out to make a bigger impact in FMA by founding one of its biggest leagues, and being a huge part in the everyday operations of many others. He has been a mentor and leader for many directors across FMA, including myself. Then, after a long and tenured career, he shockingly retired again, leaving his fans and students saddened, but also awed by the legacy he left behind. He entrusted his league with me, but I knew I could never completely live up to the standard he upheld. I was honored to have even been considered for the position by my great mentor and friend. For three seasons, I held down the fort, but was never able to retain the magic that Aaron created. Quite frankly, I was worried about FAME's future. Then, he came back. I will always remember how happy I was to hear from him again, and I will remember what I took away from the conversation, he really cares. He came to me, asking for the keys to his league once again, and of course I gladly gave them to him. What really got to me is when he said this. "I gave you the league thinking that I might not come back. I'm glad that in my absence, you were able to keep the league thriving. I just feel that FAME is my baby, and I would be devastated if the league failed like some of the others." This really showed me how much he cares about all of us, and that kind of devotion is hard to find in FMA today. He came back and in true Aaron fashion, had one of the best seasons in D1 history, winning his first championship. He is also on the verge of winning his second championship this season. In his triumphant return, Aaron has brought an increased rate of success to FAME, which on all levels has become an FMA powerhouse. This success is due to his dedication and hard work, and FMA will never forget his contributions. Ladies and gentlemen, I am PROUD to present your second inductee, my mentor and friend, Aaron0316!
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
RedEastMovement
I'm very proud to see a good man who allowed me to be on his BOD when he decided to reincarnate BRAVO! Bands into ENCORE! Bands. Thank you Aaron0316 for giving me a shot at a more active role in the FMA community. You've really strengthened my confidence as an (unofficial) commentator and a player here in FMA, and it's been a pleasure to have seen your groups dominate D1 marching this season.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
Aaron0316
Wow! What a great way to wake up! If I would have known this was happening, I would have dressed for the occasion.

Nevertheless, thanks everyone who voted for me. It's truly an honor to be among some of FMA's greats, such as saxamattone, gcurrier, rocketfan86, TrumpetVinny, marimbaman89, and of course, corndogshuffle. Congrats!

Not only do I love directing my groups, I get immense pleasure from helping to keep FMA alive by mentoring, serving as a commentator, creating interesting ways for other directors to play (the judging game), and being at the helm of two very thriving leagues.

It's great to win, but winning is not what's important to me. FMA has become like a virtual family. I look forward to signing on every day, every chance I get. I appreciate having this platform to share my love for the marching arts with others who are just as passionate about it; now if we could get Alex to fix these glitches, FMA would be perfect.

A friend introduced this game to me, and I've introduced this game to friends. Furthermore, I've met some cool people and have made friends. Thanks again for this honor!

Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gcurrier
I am so thrilled to congratulate two people I consider to be some of my closest friends and competitors here at FMA. they both exemplify everything that is great about this activity, so how fitting they join the Hall of Fame. Thank you both for the talent, excitement and competitive spirit you bring here.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
corndogshuffle
What an honor!

Thanks to all who thought I was worthy of being listed alongside the greats of FMA. I never expected to be in this position when I joined FMA all those seasons ago. I've enjoyed competing with you all over the seasons, some of you for over five years. Especially gcurrier who is my longest tenured and closest friend in FMA. I've enjoyed being a part of this community tremendously. Congrats to Aaron0316 (who I've also been FMA friends with for a long time) on your induction, it's an honor to be placed alongside you!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
echstrumpet8
Its season 56, and that means its time for 2 more greats to be inducted at the end of the season! A list of 7 nominees will be up by the end of the preseason week.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
echstrumpet8
Here is the link for this season's induction!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63V9TWX

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PICK TWO.

We have five returning nominees: ibexpercussion, firebird75, IMcomJosh, KStove, and TeamQuavers,and they are joined by coolbs2b and FreakoftheArts73

The planned end for this survey is Monday of week 5, with the inductees being announced on Championship Tuesday.

Get out and vote!

Bailey Knight
theamazing1
Its about time Freakofthearts makes it on this thing...
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
gcurrier
voted for 2 of my toughest ever competitors
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
echstrumpet8
Good evening, FMA community, and welcome back to the beautiful city of Burlington, Vermont, where tonight we will induct two more players into the marble halls of the FMA Hall of Fame, our eleventh and twelfth. We thank the fans, directors, and members for attending the season 56 edition of this prestigious event!

Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for...our two new inductees into the FMA Hall of Fame!

Our first inductee was voted for by 67% of voters. He first came into FMA in season 9 and stayed for the next 39 consecutive seasons. In that historic era, 13 division 1 championships were inscribed in his name. Between his two groups, he summed 537 division wins. In season 47, his drum corps set the historical record for the highest score in drum corps finals with a 99.835. After four or so nominations, we finally can welcome the superstar KStove into the FMA Hall of Fame!

And now for our second inductee, who had the backing of 42% of voters. This director, in my opinion, is one of the more underrated players in the history of the game. He has been on the circuit for a long time, since July 2010, and 38 seasons. I don’t think it will be long before he returns. This seasoned veteran has 12 FMA Finals medals to his name, and is quietly 18th all-time in director rating. The voters really wanted him as this was his first nomination, and now we congratulate FreakoftheArts73 on being immortalized in the FMA Hall of Fame!

Congratulations to both KStove and FreakoftheArts73 on their achievements and we thank them for their dedication and loyalty to the FMA community!
Bailey Knight
scooter92011
The first page needs an update!
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
echstrumpet8
OK guys! I'm creating the survey for this season's induction. But I want the community to give me some nominees. I will use the five nominees from last time through, and I have some ideas for the new two.

BUT, I don't want to single-handedly decide nominees. So, fire some names away! I'll finalize the survey sometime this week after some nominations are placed.
Bailey Knight
iRyzoh
I volunteer as tribute! I will gladly help you out with your survey :)
e
echstrumpet8
Voting for Season 59 closes at 7:59 PM EST --> TONIGHT <---

If you haven't voted yet, here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZLZ82JQ

Good luck to all at league championships tonight!

Bailey Knight
Stradivarius
How many people have even voted? lol just curious because of the level of inactivity on the forums.
12 years later
echstrumpet8
A total of fourteen, thats one more than today at noon.

It's been lower in inductions past, but also its been higher.

I will post the write-up tonight, maybe 11ish EST.
Bailey Knight
echstrumpet8
It's a beautiful night here in lovely Burlington, Vermont, where we will immortalize two more community members into the ever-reputable FMA Hall of Fame. We welcome all of our members, directors, and fans to the ceremony today. Let the season 59 edition, and seventh ever, of FMA Hall of Fame inductions commence.

Our first honored inductee had overwhelming support, with 79% of voters checking them on their ballot. This director is currently 12th ever in director rating, an amazing feat accomplished with only two groups! With 25 FMA Finals medals in their accolades, it wasn't uncommon to see this director with a wide smile after finals retreat. Both his drumline and drum corps are in the top 10 all-time in wins. He couldn't be here tonight, but we still congratulate ibexpercussion on their induction into the Hall of Fame, on his 6th try. Congrats Ibex!

Our second inductee had 36% of voters giving him the thumbs-up. He is 10th in director rating, with 12 FMA Finals medals in their award box. Throughout his 46 active seasons in FMA, this director has stayed active in the community, actually having the most forum posts by far in FMA history! The voters obviously thought this was a no-brainer, as we now induct Stradivarius into the FMA Hall of Fame on his first ballot! Congratulations Strad, you really deserved it!

Congratulations to you both, Strad and Ibex, on this amazing accomplishment! Your dedication and achievements in the FMA community have not gone unnoticed. You both have now been immortalized by your peers.

Well, that's all from Burlington, Vermont until Season 62. Good luck to all groups as we move into FMA championships. This is Bailey Knight, echstrumpet8, signing off. Congrats once again!

Bailey Knight