Login Create Account
Division III Drumline Chatter
Novak
If you're part of the D3 drumlines throwing down this season, talk about how you're doing here!
abesimpson
Well, I'm off with a stumble. First competition and down with a 46, got some ground to make up on the GE side. How bout y'all?
DC - Gutwrencher Brigade
MB - Accounts Payable H.S.
CG - Gigantors
DL - Sticks & Stones
----Mid-Western/Kansas Division---
katkatastrophe
This is where Storm Drumline is :]
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

bachstrad2010
I need to make up some ground in GE also. It's a killer
Indiana Sound - D2 (MidwestUnion)
Corydon Sound - D2
Vis X - D2
Music X Ensemble - D2
Tigerguard
Pusle is doing really good right now
Class Member And IIEA Member
Directors of:
Tiger Pride Regiment[DC Div. I]
Tiger Band And Color Guard[ MB Div. I]
Exhale[CG Div.I]
Pulse[DL Div.I]

Join FMA West Combine
http://www.fantasym
PRPhan04
How many contests have all of your drumlines done this season? Mine has only done 2.
Director for:
Bluegrass Regiment D&BC- D1 CLASS
Commonwealth Arts Acad. HS Band -D1 ENCORE!
Wildcat Winter Guard-D1 LEGS
Wildcat Indoor Percussion Ensemble -D1
FreakoftheArts73
Thunder (Division III) has competed 4 times so far.

One thing I do - I learned specialization in one area of director skills till I reached 40%, and now I have started learning another and I am closing in on 30%. Because I rehearse relatively often, the additional stat points really add up. If you have a weak spot in your drumline, you should learn specialization in that area :)
-FotA73-
http://msgrantmusic.com
Gracenote
Unfortunately, brand new DIV III drumlines hardly get accepted to events. It's August 31st and I have only had 3 shows in Season 2. I've tried to apply to as much as possible. Doesn't this kind of put a damper on new players of the game? Certainly Alex may think of a way to even things out for new players.
Momentum Drum and Bugle Corps - DIVISION II
Quad Espresso Drumline - DIVISION II
Velocity Colorguard - DIVISION II
Momentum Marching Band - DIVISION III
cire
Yeah it's been brought up a lot
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bando
Hey, its just the way the game works. If you want to be accept you just have to work on your Influence. The first season ends up mostly a building year anyway, so just make sure you have your groups work on influence while you sleep.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
ShelbyRae
Hey, guys. I just started this. Any pointers to help are GREATLY advised. c: Please and thank you. c:
Kiowa
just try to be even about it all shelby
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
bando
Welcome! I encourage you to read about the game with the game guide. You can get there from the tab at the top. As far as some pointers -- fma is certainly a long term game. Building your staff, hosting events and building your influence are all great ways to get your groups off to a good start. Since you joined right before finals week you won't be able to do much until preseason starts next week. This is a perfect time to fundraise and build influence. Good luck! If you have any questions feel free to message me or make a new topic in one of the many boards on the forum.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
MrsRomo
Ditto what bando said! I would max influence right now, so your groups have a better shot at getting accepted for the next season.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
but even while you build influence or fundraise money shelby you can still rehearse in an attempt to gain levels which will give you skill points
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier
The Kraken is coming
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
lol that sounds so wrong
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
oh my
12 years later
gcurrier
and we all know what league they will join!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Nickdrummer
FYI for drumline focus on GE and music performance and visual performance the ensemble will come with the GE I think? Correct me if I'm wrong
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator