Login Create Account
Can't Apply?
Stradivarius
There is a drumline show on the 21st and a colorguard show on the 20th. I can't apply for them even though I have no show for my drumline and guard on these days. Why? I counted the total applications for my groups for week 4 and my drumline and guard both have only 6. Am I missing something?
12 years later
bando
Have you been accepted to 5 already? Make sure you aren't trying to apply for a league event of a league you're not a member of...
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
VincentBach
Awww...I see. I had already been accepted to 5 shows. Thank you for reminding me of that point, bando. Completely forgot x)
B Account to Stradivarius
VincentBach
This is the B version of Stradivarius by the way. I forgot I was logged on my B account.
B Account to Stradivarius
Sirflamalot
Why can I not join my own show I'm hosting or anyone else for that matter. No one can join, the event is not active, why? There were several league dates that I set up for the DLO league and could not even join my own league events.

And no I don't not have 5 shows already picked and excepted yet. The week I'm talking about is the 4th week shows hosted by DLO and the show the Gallows pole, I set up both and I can't even join? What did I do to cause this. Now it's a waste of money hosting my own show this late in preseason, wow all that time and money wasted...
Founder of the DLOFDL

Director of the Hangmen dbc Div 3
Director of the Madens of the Gallows cg Div 3
Director of the Academic Hangmen mb Div 3
Director of the Hangmen Drumline Div 2
Alex
 -infinity
Hi Sirflamalot, for some reason your drumline applications that week applied twice, so the system thought you had double the acceptances. I'm not sure how that happened but I deleted the extras and you should be able to register for your own event now. Remember the event system does not take into account how far away your event is to determine how many attendees you get, so no matter when you register for your event, all your fans will show up!
Sirflamalot
Thank you Alex! On one day I'll learn this game.
Founder of the DLOFDL

Director of the Hangmen dbc Div 3
Director of the Madens of the Gallows cg Div 3
Director of the Academic Hangmen mb Div 3
Director of the Hangmen Drumline Div 2