Login Create Account
Event question
Prof
I have accepted the max number of groups to a contest (10) but over 70 applied, do I need to manually decline the other 60 or, once the contest is maxed out are they automatically declined ? ( I'm thinking they would be but I'd hate for people to be waiting to find out )

Thanks
cire
It would best to decline them... that way those other groups arent waiting to be accepted, and they can move on to another show
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
justMister
Cire,

I did the same thing with all my shows too. Do we know for sure that is the right thing to do though? I need to pay better attention to my groups and what shows they sign up for. I am guessing that if we are not accepted and the show fills to full that our schedule page would allow us to apply to a different show on that same day. I just haven't noticed that yet with my groups.
Proud member of the FMA Mid-West Union
DC - The Stars of Indy
MB - The Marching Giants
CG - X-Factor
DL - Invasion
cire
Yup.. this has come up several times
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Alex
 -infinity
It is the polite thing to do. Declining a group allows them to stop waiting and possibly apply to another show on that day, whereas if you don't decline them they won't have that option.

What needs to happen on my end is that once you accept the maximum amount of groups you automatically decline the remaining applicants.