Login Create Account
New Corps with a Familiar Face
dao001
From the desk of former Druids Drum & Bugle Corps director Douglas A. Olmstead--

"It is with great sadness that I have to report the final folding for the Druids Drum Corps. Demands in my personal life have needed more and more attention, and to lead the highly competetive group, one whose entire nature was bent on aiming for the top, with any sort of lackluster due to my personal life would be a sure injustice to the corps. It is due to this that I have decided to put the close on the group, indefinetly. Fortunatly, I have not turned my back on the community here at FMA. It's with some pleasure I can announce the founding of a corps I call a "recreational group" which I can indulge in when I see fit. The Whitecaps message of fun and entertainment will surely bring to FMA the same sort of class the Druids did, on a less competetive level."
bando
Its a sad day in the FMA circuit. Hopefully we can still see cool things from your groups!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
dao001
Well, life is getting busy, but more than likely next Season I will start working this group a little more. I just don't want to put half the effort into my good group.