Login Create Account
More Shiny New Uniforms (sorta)
TrumpetVinny
http://i43.tinypic.com/bdsb51.jpg

A preview of Tullahoma Azure Echo's potential uniform. If I get an A on my chem midterm, I'll ink and color it for sure. C-B and I'll ink it at least. Fail and I'll scan the picture of it with my tear drops :P

Just kidding. I don't know if I'll ever finish it since the highlighter I've been using for my Azure has run dry and the only other blue markers I have are too dark. But when you think of Tullahoma Azure Echo, think this.

If anyone would like me to TRY to do a black and white of a uniform I may try, but no promises. Last time I failed because I drew one right away and colored it, but then before I scanned it the requester alerted me that half the stuff I did he didn't like and I was too lazy to do another one. Dem's the breaks. My personal preference would be a free for all on my part where I just draw what I think fits your group.

For that you just give me your ensemble's name. I'll look at your past shows to see what sort of style I feel you have. If you give me some history of your group (make it up, be creative) I may incorporate such things into it. I just do this when I'm bored and have time so don't expect anything quick.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.