Login Create Account
MID SEASON TOUR OF CHAMPIONS!!! PRELIMS AND FINALS
goldbari
This year the carolina sound organization is changing it up. We will be hosting a mid season tour of champions which is meant to host the best of what FMA has to offer but this year their will be a twist. To be accepted to the mid season tour of champions event you will have to submit an application for both the prelims event held on december the 7th and the finals event held on december 13th. After the results come in the top ten of the best of the best will be accepted into the tour of champions finals. And if you happen to not be as fortunitate you have plenty of time to be accepted into another event. As well in the event that division one two or three is not going to represented in the tour of champions finals the champion of each division will be accepted into the event and the top 9 corps will be accepted and so on. at the closing of the finals event a Champion will be crowned and each caption will also be given representation.

thank you and good luck
chris fox
Carolina sound cordinatior
carolina gold drum and bugle corps
2008- Baritone
2009 class A FINALIST- Baritone
FAME league board of directors
cgeuph
Im gonna tell DCI and DCA to file copywrite charges for stealing their ideas
Breathe, Play, March.
Southern Alamance Band 05-08
Carolina Gold Drum & Bugle Corps-
Contra 08/09
Euph '10
Baritone Section Leader '11
goldbari
hahahahahahahahahhhaabhaaahhahahahaha

HA
carolina gold drum and bugle corps
2008- Baritone
2009 class A FINALIST- Baritone
FAME league board of directors
TrumpetVinny
Would've been more likely to do it if you'd announced it earlier :/ But I was already full by the time I noticed this. Perhaps messaging the top corps before this season ends so next season we can try? Also odd dates are iffy since that's unspecified territory although that doesn't affect many people :P
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
cgeuph
Yes he does have a way of not planning things out very well or thinking ahead :)
Breathe, Play, March.
Southern Alamance Band 05-08
Carolina Gold Drum & Bugle Corps-
Contra 08/09
Euph '10
Baritone Section Leader '11