Login Create Account
Drumline Daily: Dumb, Dummers and Dumbest and n00b Explosions
Novak
Hey everyone! Some really interesting things happened tonight, so away we go!

DIVISION I
1. The Drumming Dummers - 51.075
2. Big Bang Theory - 50.810
3. Wolfs Percussion Theatre - 50.565
4. Mercury - 50.545
5. Southmore Hill Royal Drumline - 50.435

There was more than one highlight in Division 1 tonight. One of them was the Drumming Dummers bursting into the #1 spot, with a score of 51.075, an increase of 1.265 points from their previous score of 49.810. At the Wood Invitational, they took everything but Visual Performance and Music GE, where the Big Bang Theory stepped in. In their first competition tonight, Big Bang Theory made a great entrance on the floor, beating out 28 other drumlines to place second overall, posting top five scores in all captions but Music Performance. Another drumline throwing down into the top 5 was Wolfs Percussion Theatre. Also making a good impression their first show out, they defeated the favored Mercury drumline, however, only bettering them in GE, as Mercury defeated them in every other caption at the show "The Rotation I".

DIVISION II
1. Nova Drumline - 48.665
2. The Dragon Rabbits - 48.490
3. The Phantom of Carolina Drumline - 48.420
4. Styx - 48.310
5. winterwire drumline - 48.250

Nova held out in their home show, but breathing down their necks with with furry vengeance were the Dragon Rabbits, who won Music Ensemble and GE Visual at NEBULAcomp, their first competition. Styx broke into the top 5 on their second try, winning their competition at Echo Point Event, and scored nicely in Visual Performance. Two more new drumlines burst into the top 5 tonight, The Phantom of Carolina Drumline and winterwire drumline. The Phantom of Carolina Drumline participated in NEBULAcomp tonight, winning in the Visual Ensemble and GE Music captions. winterwire drumline took the gold at "The Rotation I" competition, and nearly swept, only losing GE Visual and Music Performance.

DIVISION III
1. JonZ - 47.330
2. Rhythm X-press - 46.860
3. R Beat - 46.810
4. Quilt High School Indoor Drumline - 46.735
5. Majestix - 46.600

Quilt held strong for another competition, raising scores in all of their captions! Majestix barely held on to their top 5 spot, but expect them to rise high soon, they have not competed since 7/4. The drumline everyone is talking about tonight is JonZ, who busted through with an outstanding score of 47.330, and posting top 5 scores in every caption, placing first in four of them. This sets them apart from the rest of the pack for tonight, and maybe for the weeks to come.

I hope you enjoyed tonight's issue of Drumline Daily! Thank you for reading, and have a great night!

QOTD: How many of your groups have yet to compete in a show this season?
Jrdnhunting
1 my drumline, Line of Distinction.

We'll debut tomorrow. And watch out, you might be surprised.
VincentPezza
Oh no! Sinisteria got knocked out! We'll be back soon.
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
cire
Yes.. my Dummers are.. well.. dumb.. but they sure know how to drum, and that is all that really matters!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
20DM12
The Phantom of Carolina is hopeing to top Dragon Rabbits tonite, and take home the gold at our competition.
Carolina's Phantom Inc. (D2)

UNSP:
DC - Carolina's Regiment
DL - The Phantom of Carolina Drumline
CG - Phantom's Crown
MB - Carolina's Regiment of Winds