Login Create Account
More ways to spend $
cire
This is stemmed from this post - http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/981

Instead of manually changing this for everyone that messes up, why not create more options in the Overview and do something like the following?

- $10,000 to change your group name once
- $50,000 to allow a longer signature
- $20,000 to change your show date (assuming no other applications have been submitted)
- $30,000 upload a custom avatar
- $100,000 upload a bigger custom avatar
- $50,000 sticky 1 forum post for 1 month (good for show promotions, etc, limit 1 per month)
- $10,000 upload a corps logo
- $200,000 join an extra show (to avoid the max weekly show limit)
- $1,000,000 pay off the judges for a better score at a non-FMA show (regionals, finals)
- $10,000,000 pay off the judges at finals with a 50% chance of getting caught and being disqualified for the season
- $20,000,000 pay off the judges at finals with a 10% chance of getting caught and being disqualified for the season

etc.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
ChrisRohn
How long would it take for an ensemble to earn $20,000,000?

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
TrumpetVinny
I only pull in $20-30k per season O_o Maybe you're playing the game significantly better but for me it's ~700-1000 seasons of waiting to pay off the judges. Maybe knock off s zero or two and it'd work out better. I like the thing with name changes since IRL it would cost money to do a change like that (changing merchandise, legal reasons, etc). Same with show day changes since typos in legal work cost money to fix. Not the avatars though. That's already free and I don't think we should have to spend for that. Overall I like it though.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
cire
obviously 20million would be something that not many people (if any) would ever get.. but that would of be the point. You don't want to make certain items so easy to obtain that everyone can do it.. just like the skill points. It's something you have to work for and plan for. Do I think there really should be an option to pay off the judges? Probably not.. but if you get "caught" and your season gets sacrificed.. then why not? It would definitely make the game more interesting.

Anyways, it was just all an example on what COULD be done.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Alex
 -infinity
Its a good idea, although right now its much easier for me to change the name in the database than to implement something like this.
cgeuph
Paying off judges doesn't seem right no matter how much money..
Breathe, Play, March.
Southern Alamance Band 05-08
Carolina Gold Drum & Bugle Corps-
Contra 08/09
Euph '10
Baritone Section Leader '11
ismensink
im thinking take a zero or two off of every number, then its a good idea
hi
bando
Paying off in Finals events just seems wrong, since that would be the one time that you really see how well you did.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
I think that everything should have a zero or two nocked off, and the paying off judges shouldn't be implemented at all.....
12 years later
Pat61
Lol this stemmed from my post a LONG time ago xD anyway.... I pretty much agree with the rest, no pay off, 1 less 0.