Login Create Account
Plan for the Future
Pat61
Do/Did you plan for future FMA seasons as opposed to the current one? By this I mean more of earning influence and hosting competitions to make money to accel your staff than worrying about rehearsing every minute.
TrumpetVinny
During touring season I set my money campaign to 60 and rehearsed when I could, but other than that I usually just focus on the season at hand.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
bando
Once you get your staff to a certain point you just go season to season. There isn't much preparing to do.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
I just rehearse when possible, and have my promo campagn/money campagn on 60. I only just switched it to money like 5 minutes ago....
12 years later
hostrauser
I turn campaigns off during days when I know I'll be able to spend my max rehearsal points several times throughout the day. I turn campaigns on to 60/Money when I go to bed or for days when I know I'll be away from the computer a lot. Hosting competitions are vital. I will spend enough to host 2000/2500 seat shows each season, then use the rest on staff. I don't concern my self with influence at all.

I can play FMA from my phone, but it's a bit of a pain. I usually only do it during championships to rehearse.
FMA v1: 9 Golds, 12 Silvers, 8 Bronzes
FMA v2: See profile