Login Create Account
Anime?
rtloveless
Does anyone watch it? Does anyone go to Anime Conventions?
Ryan T. Loveless
flute88
I watch a little here and there. I really enjoy it, I just don't get the chance to watch it very often. It's easier for me to read manga. Never been to a con, but there's one in Seattle every year (Sakura-Con); I just haven't been able to make it yet.

My favorite anime is Ouran High School Host Club. It's just so much fun. Cowboy Bebop is a big favorite of mine, too.
Knights Vanguard - Div II
Southmore Hill Royal Regiment - Div I
Southmore Hill Royal Guard - Div I
Southmore Hill Royal Drumline - Div I

Part of the FMA West Combine!
rtloveless
OHSC is amazing. I'm cosplaying as Honey at the next con I go to
Ryan T. Loveless
flute88
I'm really hoping to cosplay Haruhi, in the pink suit she wears on the cover of the first manga. I've got a friend who will make the suit for me if I can scrape together the money. Sakura-Con isn't until the end of April, so I've got a bit of time.

rtloveless
I've got a perverted pick up line for Honey. "I've lost my bun-bun, can I sleep with you?"

I'm hoping it'll work. :D lol

I can't wait till Ohayocon!
Ryan T. Loveless
flute88
Ahaha, that's fantastic. :D (And Ohayocon is a hilarious name for a con. So awesome. I'm assuming that's in Ohio?)

ssmit
FMA is the greatest anime of all time. End of discussion. =)

(Full metal alchemist, not fantasy marching arts you nerd)
cire
The only anime I have ever, and will ever watch is Initial D
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
flute88
I've been meaning to watch FMA solely because I know Vic Mignogna does Ed's voice, and I loved him as Tamaki.

rtloveless
FMA Is not. I respectfully disagree. Cowboy Bebop. And another good one, even though it IS overrated, is Death Note.
Ryan T. Loveless
mellohero
Not a huge anime fan, but I'm apparently thought of as a weeaboo by my friends, so I guess I should post here. Um, hmm... Samurai Champloo was pretty good. And Legendary Gambler Tetsuya is really cool too. </mahjongnerd>

I tend not to get into the melodramatic stuff that's so big on TV these days (I'm looking at YOU, Adult Swim's Saturday lineup), but the few shows I enjoy, I watch faithfully.

Also, Fantasy Marching Arts as an anime would be sweet.
musirid
I never really got into anime, but I do like Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa, xxxHolic, and stuff by Clamp. Full Moon wo Sagashite is another of my favorites... and I don't know if Avatar: The Last Airbender qualifies as an anime, but that's a great cartoon :)
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh476/caledoniantechie16/kilts-2-1.gif