The Azure Force will be presenting:

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH - EINS, ADEEN & UNO

Selections include:
Eine Spanische Weihnacht

Bolero

Jupiter the Bringer of Jollity

Malaguena

------------
This show features wonderful music from around the world. Tullahoma anticipates this to be a multi-year show and aptly named it 1, 1 & 1! Hoping to break the top 5 and possibly medal Tullahoma is firing on all cylinders and believes it will at very least be an early season favorite.

The Tullahoma Azure Echo presents -

ANCORA PIU FORTE

featuring -

MacArthur Park

Clare de Lune

Eclipse - Talvin Singh

Mad World

-----------------------

This show is named EVEN MORE LOUD due to last season's success with FORTE. We aim to please out crowd with face-melting levels of loud. The only reprieve given is during our ballad, the omnipresent (in Tullahoma shows at least) Clare de Lune, during which all people who cannot handle our levels of loud will be allowed to exit the stadium. This show left the classics to approach slightly less conventionally loud songs. MacArthur Park however remains present in this line up.

And in other news Tullahoma finally D1 medaled. I will not be talking about the medalists upcoming shows here because if one reads their profile it will be obvious why. But good job to our percussion and guard feeders.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
bando
Dunno much about guard and percussion shows? Youtube. :P For Percussion show ideas, just google some. There's some pretty cool arrangers out there that post audio. Guard shows are a lot of times just a song with some connection to it used as the theme.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
TrumpetVinny
I've seen a few of both online, but it just never really interested me. Reason I have ones here are just cause it's not a big deal for me to run them while I run my corps and band :P And I have no idea on what makes a song good for winterguard or indoor drumline, etc.
cire
If you want a good winterguard show, just want pretty much any post-2000 DCI show.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
TrumpetVinny
Eh. Just not enough personal interest. I just run the two groups cause I like the more interesting actions. Granted I almost always do the same thing to my winterguard every day.