Login Create Account
Immortals taking 4th in D2 Season 13 and Upcoming Season 14
FinalBlitzV2
The battle in Division 2 was intense. The Immortals threw their best out there, but resulted in 4th place overall in Finals. They were 1.555 off from tieing with Yukon Gold (Bronze Medalist). Fortunately they took Wind, Percussion, Guard, and Visual Performance Caption Awards. They had a bad start in Season 13, but with time and effort resulted in them scoring 4th was an outstanding effort.

For Season 14, they will perform on January 1st in the New Directions Competition, Class Preview, and definitely the FMA Season 14 Preview. Their goal is to improve and take Gold Medal this season showing absolutely no mercy to any competitors in their way. This Season has many strong players that stayed in Division 2 such as Yukon and Regimental Blue (2nd overall in D2 Finals) plus with new Division 3 members moving up a class. The odds are against them, but the odds are against everyone else as well. Will they succeed?

Immortals Show
Title: Rach Star

Movement 1-I Believe (Original Composition)
Movement 2-Rock You (Queen)
Movement 3-Freedom (Original Composition)
Movement 4-Party like a Rock Star (Unknown Artist)
Movement 5-It Ends Here (Original Composition)

"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it" -Unknown Author

That quote means alot to this Drum Corp as they will not stop until they get that Gold.

Practice doesn't make perfect....it makes you better...
FinalBlitzV2
Immortals has just pushed to Top 3 today in Friday the 13th Class Competition! It is also their 2nd 1st win for overall sweepstakes. Barely beating Yukon Gold they still have much to improve if they want to win Gold Medalist
TrumpetVinny
Where's the Rach in your version of Rach Star?
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
FinalBlitzV2
Idk i got bored and i heard of rach Star and just went with it lol