Login Create Account
Half points rehersal
BleedBlue
I've noticed that sometimes when I reherse, I'll get like for example; 75.5 points of practice done. The .5 doesn't carry into to the total however. This really is no big deal, cause I havn't even paid attention to rather or not it rounds up, I just wanted to point it out to clear up further confusion.
DC: Regimental Blue
MB: Edgar Allen Diddle High School
CG: Legacy
DL: Onyx Reign
Alex
 -infinity
That's strange, what are you rehearsing when you see .5s?
hostrauser
Hey yeah, I've seen that a couple of times, too. It only seems to happen on rehearsals that improve three or more captions (like the Show Rehearsal - Full Section choices for DC, MB, and IP, or the Full Ensemble rehearsals for CG). I'll try to take a screen capture the next time it pops up.
FMA v1: 9 Golds, 12 Silvers, 8 Bronzes
FMA v2: See profile
BleedBlue
I don't remember on which ones I see it at, I just know it happens. Next time I see it. I'll try to write down what it was on.
DC: Regimental Blue
MB: Edgar Allen Diddle High School
CG: Legacy
DL: Onyx Reign
Stradivarius
Hmmmm.....Yeah I think I remember that happening once(full ensemble caption), but I figured it was a fluke since when I did the same rehearsal option several times, it only happened that one time. I don't think it has happened since......
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
It happens every now and then to me. I just figured it was an invisible .5 that would become a 1 the next time I got .5
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
hostrauser
Gotcha!

http://www.measi.net/hostrauser/pointfive.JPG
FMA v1: 9 Golds, 12 Silvers, 8 Bronzes
FMA v2: See profile
Kiwidrummer
I know this is an old thread, but I haven't found out where the half point goes. Any ideas?

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS