Login Create Account
Money transfer
sia98aidil98
They should allow money transfer in FMA in case leagues want to give a money prize to a champion band or to allow friends to help their other friends.
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
bando
I think the overall opinion on money being given to a group for winning has been no. Because then the group just gets richer while all the other groups get left behind.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
TrumpetVinny
Plus if a League like Unspecified went rogue then suddenly a single group could get $1000000 and max everything out like crazy. Sure we'd burn bridges, but we'd be rich :P
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
sia98aidil98
Lol but how about transferring money? Maybe set a limit then. I'm pretty sure there are some that want to help those groups which are way behind
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
Alex
 -infinity
In any case transferring money could cause cheating, even if there was a limit. Whether it came from a league or another group, people could (and probably would) take advantage of the system to give money to a specific group. If we only had a few players, it could be monitored, but there are hundreds of active accounts.
IMcomJosh
How about transferring money from one group you have to another? Say like from your WG group to your Drumline or whatever it may be. Those only affect your own groups.
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
bando
Same thing isn't it? If you decide to beast out one group, you have four groups worth of funding in one group. You can do a lot with that.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Alex
 -infinity
That's what I think some players would argue. You could play your guard and drumline and sit on full fundraisers the entire season, join no competitions, etc. and then add all of it to your drum corps. That puts someone who only wants to play a drum corps at a disadvantage.

You could argue that the disadvantage is fine, since the first player is putting more time and effort into the game. But really, its kind of a bad way to handle game balance if you can exploit the mechanics to get a boost.