Login Create Account
Scores for this season
bando
So, its only the end of week 2, and there are groups like SOW Corn Puffs that have already broken the 90 mark. There are still three full weeks of competition left. Is it possible to get above 100 on FMA? Do you think that we are going to see many groups reach that almost perfect score? What do you all think?
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
Since it is a guard group, I'm not really that surprised the scores are so high. I was actually more surprised that they haven't been this high ever before! I mean, the other groups have like 7-10 different captions you have to try to keep up, while the guard group has only 4. Granted, it taked more energy, but my guard has always been the easiest to keep up. Right now my guard is more than 5 points ahead of my other groups, and I rehearse them all the same amount.
12 years later
bando
Yeah. My guard is 10 points higher than my perc, even though I rehearse them the same amount of times per day.

But with scores so high this early, what will it look like in Week 5?
Founder of the IIEA

TrumpetVinny
I don't really get guard scores. If you look at mine from the 6th to the 8th somehow I rose like 4 points, but otherwise I've been doing basically the same thing and getting .2-.5 boosts per day.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
bando
There was a bug with the indoor ensemble scores. Alex fixed it somewhere between those two shows. I don't remember when.
Founder of the IIEA

Stradivarius
I guess we are going to have some superhuman scores if they progress enough.
12 years later
Stradivarius
I was right! the GE scores were a little over 40!!
12 years later